Nakto's 500W 12ah 48V Fat Tire e-bike features fat tires for beach and snow stability, a powerful 500W motor, LCD display and controller. Coupled with classic black color option. Only takes 4-6 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 30-35 miles at variable speeds.
This e-bike can provide easy riding with a 500W brushless motor, using a throttle and/or pedal assistant pedaling with a Shimano 6 speed derailleur. The battery is a removable 48V12A Lithium Battery.
The bike comes equipped with safety features such as a strong front LED headlight controlled from handlebars, front and rear disk brakes, brake motor safety cut off, locking kickstand.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 48v 12ah Tianneng Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Motor Type: 500W Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Amps: 12AH
- Volts: 48V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 30-35 Miles*
- Display: LCD Display, see pics
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Pedal Assist
- Frame: high-strength carbon steel
- Rear Gears: Shimano 6 Speed Derailleur
- Handlebar: Aluminum Handlebar
- Pedal: Standard Black Pedal
- Brake Set: Front and Rear Disk Brakes
- Tire: 26"*4" Fat Tire
- Battery Charger Time: 4-6 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Toolkit & Owner's Manual
- Variable Speed*
- Max Rider Weight: 250 lb
- Bike Net Weight: 65 lbs.
- Bike Gross Weight: 75 lbs.
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Video (testimonial for the Cruiser):
Assembly required, ships 90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Assembly Video (video shows assembly of Cruiser to give you an idea of how assembly may be):
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on motor, battery, controller, throttle and PAS system.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Nakto Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Meets the impressive specifications I was looking for when I bought this bike. Great value.
I chose this one over the 10ah to get a little more battery life. I have a long commute downtown and this fits the bill, I mix in trails and street to get to and from, love it!
Giddy, I love ebikes. Not my first ebike, but I had an old model with not nearly as much power. But its like starting all over again, amazing bike.