Nakto Women's Camel is on backorder and available for PRE-ORDER ONLY, take advantage of the sales price & discount now! Estimated ship date is early - mid July.
Nakto Women's City Camel 36V e-bike features a durable and sturdy step through high-strength carbon steel and superior car paint frame design. Coupled with classic black or white color option. Only takes 4-6 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 18-20 miles (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider) at variable speeds*. This city electric bike comes with a comfortable big seat that is adjustable*.
This e-bike can provide easy riding with a 250W brushless motor, using a throttle and/or pedal assistant pedaling with a Shimano 6 speed derailleur. The battery is a removable 36V10A Lithium Battery.
It has a 14-18 tooth cassette with a 44 tooth chainring in the front, rim brake in the front and drum brake in the rear.
The bike comes equipped with safety features such as a horn and a strong front LED headlight controlled from handlebars, expansion rear brakes, brake motor safety cut off, locking kickstand.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 36v 10Ah Lithium Battery In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Motor Type: 250W Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Amps: 10AH
- Volts: 36V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 18-20 Miles*
- Display: LED Electric Power Display: Low, Mid, High
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Pedal Assist
- Frame: high-strength carbon steel
- Front Fork: comfort shock absorption
- Rear Gears: Shimano 6 Speed Derailleur
- Handlebar: Aluminum Handlebar
- Pedal: Standard Black Pedal
- Brake Set: Front V Brake, Rear Expansion Brake Set
- Tire: 26"*1.75"
- Battery Charger Time: 4-6 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Front & Rear Mud Guards, Kickstand & Basket**(basket style may vary depending on availability)
- Front LED light, rear reflective light
- Wiring: Waterproof Connectors and Wiring Harness
- Rider Heights: 5'4" - 6'2"
- Toolkit & Owner's Manual
- Variable Speed*
- Max Rider Weight: 250 lb
- Bike Net Weight: 59 lbs.
- Bike Gross Weight: 68 lbs.
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Assembly Video (shows Assembly of Camel 26" to give you idea of how assembly is):
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on motor, battery, controller, throttle and PAS system.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Nakto Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love the bike! Very pleased with the bike and customer service. Bike and Baskets took awhile because of backorder but Natalie was very helpful and responded quickly to my emails. Great bike!!
This is a great bike. It goes really fast
My friend purchased a very expensive e-bike and I knew II wanted one…but needed to find one that fit my budget. This bike is perfect. It has a comfy seat, lots of zip when you need it, and the horn is an added bonus. We have been out almost every evening enjoying the ride!
Love it! Great for seniors.
My wife has been having a great time riding this bike. The electric assist on hills
has been a godsend for her. Thank You for making us happier.