MOTAN M-140 R7 folding e-bike features a strong frame and light-sensitive display. Get your folding fat tire electric bike for the road or on the beach. The M-140 R7 is the upgraded version of the base M-140. Sturdy 6061 Aluminum-Alloy Frame. Only takes 4-6 hours to charge your bike in which one charge can run 45-55 miles using level one assist (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider)*. It has four inch wide fat tires great for on the road or on the beach*.
STRONG FOLDING FRAME DESIGN. This newer version has a bike tube that is about 1/2" thicker making the folding frame stronger and more stable enough to possibly hit the trail, easily portable to store and transport the bike in and out of your car. Max load of 280lbs.
POWERFUL MOTOR. MOTAN M-140 R7 comes with a high-speed power motor rated at 750W. The motor is 48V 750W high-speed rear hub brushless motor with improved design for snow, beach, hard and uneven, swamp and
damp, almost all terrains*.
LONG-LASTING LITHIUM BATTERY. The bike is equipped with a high capacity 11.6AH lithium battery and a 4-6 hour charge can last for distances up to 45-55 miles using the level one pedal assist*, charging time depends on the current status of the battery*.
ADDMOTOR 5 INCH NIGHT MODE LCD DISPLAY. A 5 inch LCD display is mounted on the front tube which comes with night mode technology to help with night visibility and a USB port to charge your phone or electronic device on the go. The display shows the parameters clearly including battery life, speedometer, odometer, and biking mode.
ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR AND SADDLE. Both the black lithium handlebar front tube and the saddle can be adjusted according to the height. Appropriate height for this bike is 5'2''-6'3''.
COMES WITH A PAIR OF FENDERS AND A REAR RACK.
Strong aluminum alloy folding frame, can be easy to put together. Collapse the top-tube, frame and pedals in 10 seconds*, can be stored in most vehicles. The new upgrade strong aluminum alloy rear rack, can be easily assembled and disassembled*.
*Rider to fit on the bike depends on rider weight and size and is not guaranteed. Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS. Time to assemble and fold down bike frame is not guaranteed and depends on user's level of bicycle knowledge.
- FREE - Fenders and Rear Rack ($75 value)
- Battery: 48V 11.6 AH Lithium Cell Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Motor Type: 48V*750W High-speed Rear Hub Brushless Motor
- Display: Addmotor 5 Inch LCD Automatically Night Mode Display With USB Port
- Amps: 11.6ah
- Volts: 48V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 45-55 Miles Using The Level One Assist*
- Charger: 2.5A Standard Smart Charger
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium-Alloy Folding Step Thru Frame
- Front Fork: AddShox 80-95mm of Travel, Adjustment & Lockout
- Shimano 7 Speeds / ALTUS M310
- Rear Gears: 7 Speed TX55 Gears
- Handlebar: Black Aluminum Handlebar
- Saddle: Addmotor Comfortable Seat
- Seat Post: Quick Release 30cm
- Rear Rack: Detachable Sturdy Luggage Rack
- Light: Headlight, Battery Taillight
- Brake Lever: Tektro Mechanical EL555-RT/EL550-RS
- Rotors: Tektro MD-M300 180mm/160mm
- Freewheel: Pro Freewheel 7 Speed
- Tire: 20" X 4.0" 60 TPI Fat Tire
- Charger Time: 4-6 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Variable Speed
- Appropriate Height: 5'3''-6'3''
- Max Rider Weight: 280 lb
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: Two Years of Tech Support. 1 Year Warranty on Motor and Battery.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Addmotor Return Policy.