The Tornado features a 750 Watt Rear Hub Motor with a 48V Lithium Cell Removable battery to provide riding distances of 35-45 miles on one charge.The Tornado has a lightweight yet tough aluminum alloy frame that isolates chain forces from trail inputs. The suspension doesn’t bob when you stomp on the pedals, yet becomes extremely plush the moment your wheels start smacking roots and rocks.This entry-level is actually anything but “entry”. It's equipped with the alloy suspension fork and air rear shock, and a Shimano drivetrain. The bike features both pedal assist and throttle only mode.
Equipped with 26" x 2.35" fat tires, this electric mountain bike allows riders to ride along the sand, mud, dirt trails, snow and regular road conditions*.
Featuring a durable and sturdy aluminum alloy frame. Only takes 6-8 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run ~35 miles (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider)*. This mountain electric bike comes with a suspension comfort seat that is adjustable and front fork suspension forks.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 48v 12AH Removable
- Motor Type: Rear Hub 48V 750W
- Amps: 12AH
- Volts: 48V
- Distance: Single Charge Is ~35-45 Miles*
- Display: Ecotric Smart LCD
- Throttle Type: Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
- Frame: Aluminium Alloy
- Speed Sensor
- Derailleur: Shimano 7 Speed
- Pedal: Standard Black Pedal
- Front & Rear Brakes: Tektro Novela Mechanical Disc 180mm Rotor
- Tire: 26" x 2.35" Fat Tires
- Fenders: Optional
- Battery Charger Time: 6-8 Hours* (Depends On Battery Status)
- Battery Life: Up to 400-600 cycles*
- Assembly Instructions & tool kit, Reflector, Battery Charger
- Variable Speed*
- Recommended Rider: 5’6”- 6’3”
- Max Rider Weight: 265 lb
- Bike Gross Weight: 62 lbs.
- OWNER'S MANUAL CLICK HERE
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 80-90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Find a complete list of assembly videos on the Ecotric Youtube Playlist.
Warranty: 18 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Free return 30-Day At-Home Trial: Learn more about the Ecotric Return Policy.