MOTAN Addmotor HITHOT H1 is a cool and fashionable design mountain E-Bike. This 500W motor e-bike is powerful. SR Suntour XCT 100mm Travel Front Fork Suspension, Aluminum Alloy Rear Kindshock Spring Shock Absorber = Full suspension and stiff durable aluminum alloy frame make this mountain e-bike great for smoothing out the rough roads and absorbing bumps.
Throttle, Pedal Assist, and Muscle Power To Hit The Trail. Addmotor electric bikes have three modes: throttle, pedal-assist, and muscle power. Using muscle power in a daily city commute, hit the trail differently by utilizing pedal assist to help you climb hills easier, or try to use the throttle going full electric for a new biking experience.
Built To Last. Addmotor HITHOT H1 used tough components for its drivetrain. The strong and stiff frame can carry up to 300lb*.
Only takes 3-4 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 30-50 miles using level one assist (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider)*.
You can not find another E-bike with more advantages than HITHOT H1. Simple assembly, streamlined stiff and durable frame design, 500 Watt powerful motor, full suspension, LCD screen, pedal-assist, throttle-on demand, etc... 27.5-inch tire make this bike be an absolute blast to ride for mountain biking and daily commutes through the city.
The easy stand-over height, the double suspension (including front fork shock absorption and built in suspension to the seat post), the low-rise style handlebars, and the 4" fat tires offer a superior level of comfort.
Equipped with photosensitive display to ensure visibility at night. When night falls, the display panel can brighten up providing your ride stats! At the same time, the electric power headlight can also light up.
*Number of riders to fit on the bike depends on rider weight and size and is not guaranteed. Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 48V*10. 4AH Lithium Samsung Cell Batteries
- Motor: Bafang 48V*500W Rear Hub Brushless Motor
- Display: Addmotor 5 Inch LCD Display
- Controller: Addmotor 22A Controller
- Charger: US Standard 2.5A DC Smart Charger
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Integrated Wiring: Water-Resistant Connectors and Wiring Harness
- Distance: Single Charge Is 30-50 Miles Using The Level One Assist*
- Frame: Stiff and Durable 6061 Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: SR Suntour XCT 100mm Travel Suspension
- Rear Suspension: Aluminum Alloy Kindshock Spring Sh ock Absorber
- Brake Lever: Tektro EL-555RT / EL550-ST
- Rotors: Tektro 180mm F / 160mm R Alloy Disc Brake
- Chain Puller: Shimano 7 Speed / ACERA M360
- Handlebar: Black Aluminum Handlebar, 650mm Length
- Bike Seat: Addmotor Comfort seat
- Seat Post: Quick Release 30cm
- Pedals: Aluminum Black Pedals
- Freewheel: Pro Freewheel 7 Spe eds
- Tire: Kenda 27.5" X 2.35'' Mountain Tire
- Chain: KMC Rust Resistant Chain
- Tailstock: Support for the installat ion of the quick-load tailstock
- Front Light: BLAZE-Lite Electric Light
- Rear Light: BLAZE-Lite Battery Light
- Charger Time: 3-4 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Appropriate Height: 5'4''-6'6''
- Max Rider Weight: 300 lb / 127kg
- Gross Bike Weight: 65 lbs
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Most in-stock items ordered by 2PM Eastern Time ship within 1-2 business days! Tracking information is provided upon shipment. Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
- All E-bikes will be shipped using the signature required option which will guarantee the product must be signed for and it will NOT be left at the delivery address if the recipient is not available to sign for it. By placing your order with Journeybikes.com for an Electric Bicycle you agree to have the bicycle shipped with the signature required at time of delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to be present at the time of delivery. JourneyBikes.com is not responsible for packages that have been left at the recipient’s door and consequently lost and/or stolen. We will file a lost claim with the carrier, however if they deny that claim we will not be able to make any reimbursements.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: Two Years of Tech Support. 1 Year Warranty on Motor and Battery.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Addmotor Return Policy.