AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER ONLY. ESTIMATED SHIP DATE OF LATE SEPTEMBER. LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE, LOCK IN SALE PRICING NOW!
MOTAN M-150 P7 folding e-bike features a strong frame and light sensitive display. Get your folding fat tire electric bike for the road or on the beach. Sturdy 6061 Aluminum-Alloy Frame. Only takes 4-6 hours to charge your bike in which one charge can run 45-55 miles using level one assist (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider)*. It has four inch wide fat tires great for on the road or on the beach*.
STRONG FOLDING FRAME DESIGN. This model has a folding top tube, foldable mainframe, and folding pedals for a very low profile folded design, easily portable to store and transport the bike in and out of your car. Max load of 300lbs.
POWERFUL MOTOR. MOTAN M-150 P7 comes with a high speed power motor rated at 750W. The motor is 48V 750W high-speed integrated rear mounted hub brushless motor with 80nm torque, improved design for snow, beach, hard and uneven, almost all terrains*.
LONG LASTING LITHIUM BATTERY. The bike is equipped with a high capacity 11.6AH lithium battery and a 4-6 hour charge can last for distances up to 45-55 miles using the level one pedal assist*, charging time depends on the current status of the battery*.
ADDMOTOR 5 INCH LCD AUTOMATIC LIGHT SCREEN DISPLAY. A 5 inch LCD display is mounted on the front tube which comes with light sensitive technology and a USB port to charge your phone or electronic device on the go.
ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR AND SADDLE. Both the black lithium handlebar front tube and the saddle can be adjusted according to the height. Appropriate height for this bike is 5'4''-6'4''.
ADDSHOX ALUMINUM FRONT FORK SUSPENSION. 70MM travel front fork suspension makes for a more comfortable and smooth ride. Adjust with preload, lock.
COMES WITH A PAIR OF FENDERS AND A REAR RACK. Motan M-150 P7 E-bike includes a 48V 11.6AH battery for improved reliability.
Strong aluminium alloy folding frame, can be easily to put together. Collapse the top-tube, frame and pedals in 10 seconds*, can be stored in most vehicles. The new upgrade strong aluminium alloy rear rack, can be easily assembled and disassembled*.
*Rider to fit on the bike depends on rider weight and size and is not guaranteed. Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS. Time to assemble and fold down bike frame is not guaranteed and depends on user's level of bicycle knowledge.
- Battery: 48V 11.6AH Lithium Cell Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack, rated for 800 cycles
- Motor Type: 48V*750W High-speed Rear Hub Brushless Motor
- Display: Addmotor 5 Inch LCD Automatically Light-sensitive Display With USB Port
- Amps: 11.6ah
- Volts: 48V
- Pedal Assist: 5 level pedal assist, cadence sensor
- Integrated water-resistant wiring, connectors and harness
- Integrated headlight & taillight, powered by battery and controlled by display
- Distance: Single Charge Is 45-55 Miles Using The Level One Assist*
- Charger: 2.5A Standard Smart Charger
- Controller: Addmotor 25A controller
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium-Alloy Folding Frame
- Front Fork: Addshox Aluminum 70mm Travel Suspension Fork
- Rotors: Tektro MD-M300 180mm F/R
- Brake Lever: Tektro Mechanical EL530
- Freewheel: Pro Freewheel 7 Speeds
- Shifter: Shimano 7-speed
- Derailleur: Shimano Altus 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Rust Resistant Chain
- Handlebar: Black Aluminum Handlebar
- Grips: Ergonomic, Silica Gel
- Stem: High-Rise Foldable Stem w/ 4" Vertical Adjustment, Quick release handlebar clamp
- Saddle: Addmotor Comfortable Seat
- Seat Post: Quick Release 30cm
- Rear Rack INCLUDED: Aluminium-Alloy Rack
- Fenders: Front & rear included
- Aluminum black folded pedals w/reflectors
- Tire: 20" X 4.0" 60 TPI Fat Tire
- Charger Time: 4-6 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Variable Speed
- Appropriate Height: 5'4''-6'4''
- Max Rider Weight: 300 lb
- Bike weight: 65 lbs
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: Two Years of Tech Support. 1 Year Warranty on Motor and Battery.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Addmotor Return Policy.