MOTAN M-160 R7 folding e-bike features a strong frame and light sensitive display. Get your folding fat tire electric bike for the road or on the beach. Sturdy 6061 Aluminum-Alloy Frame. Only takes 4-6 hours to charge your bike in which one charge can run 45-55 miles using level one assist (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider)*. It has four inch wide fat tires great for on the road or on the beach*.
USE ELECTRIC POWER OR PEDAL ASSIST. The M-160 R7 offers multiple modes of electric pedal assist or full electrical operation to allow you to cruise effortlessly or help you get to top speed, or even climb hills more easily. From full electric operation to partial assist, the M-160 R7 has you covered.
POWERFUL MOTOR. MOTAN M-160 R7 comes with its hub mounted Bafang 750 watt brushless DC motor and 48-volt lithium ion Panasonic battery, the M-160 R7 has the power and range to accompany you on adventures of many lengths and durations on a single 4-hour charge.*.
LONG LASTING LITHIUM BATTERY. The bike is equipped with a high capacity 11.6AH lithium battery and a 4-6 hour charge can last for distances up to 45-55 miles using the level one pedal assist*, charging time depends on the current status of the battery*.
ADDMOTOR 5 INCH LCD SCREEN DISPLAY. A 5 inch LCD display is mounted on the front tube and this e-bike also comes with integrated power headlight and battery tail light.
ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR AND SADDLE. The MOTAN M-160 R7 folding e-bike is equipped with an adjustable seat post and handlebar tube, you can adjust them according to the height.Appropriate height for this bike is 5'2''-6'2''.
Strong aluminium alloy folding frame, can be easily to put together. Collapse the top-tube, frame and pedals in 10 seconds*, can be stored in most vehicles*.
*Rider to fit on the bike depends on rider weight and size and is not guaranteed. Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS. Time to assemble and fold down bike frame is not guaranteed and depends on user's level of bicycle knowledge.
- Battery: 48V 11.6AH Lithium Cell Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Motor Type: Bafang 48V*750W Integrated Brushless Wheel Motor
- Display: Addmotor 5 Inch LCD Display
- Controller: Addmotor 25A Controller
- Integrated Wiring: Water Resistant Connectors and Wiring Harness
- Amps: 11.6ah
- Volts: 48V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 45-55 Miles Using The Level One Assist*
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle - Pedal Assist: 5 PAS
- Headlight: powered by main battery and controlled by display
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium-Alloy Folding Frame
- Front Fork: Aluminum Standard Front Fork
- Gears: Shimano 7 Speed / ALTUS M31 0
- Chain: KMC Rust Resistant Chain
- Handlebar: Black Aluminum Handlebar
- Saddle: Addmotor Comfortable Seat
- Brake Lever: Tektro Mechanical EL555 -RT / EL550-RS
- Rotors: Tektro MD-M300 180mm / 160mm
- Freewheel: Shimano Pro Freewheel 7 Speed
- Tire: Kenda 20'' X 4.0'' 60 TPI Fat Tire
- Charger Time: 4-6 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Variable Speed
- Appropriate Height: 5'2''-6'2''
- Max Rider Weight: 300 lb
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: Two Years of Tech Support. 1 Year Warranty on Motor and Battery.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Addmotor Return Policy.