MOTAN M-60 e-bike features an impressive frame design. Pay tribute to the 70's with this stylish and retro fat tire old school electric bike for the road or on the beach. Coupled with classic black and bright yellow color options, making it both stylish and retro. Sturdy 6061 Aluminum-Alloy Frame. Only takes 3-4 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 55 miles using level one assist (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider)*. This M-60 electric bike cruiser comes with a retro banana seat that even two can ride*. It has four inch wide retro fat tires great for on the road or on the beach.
Addmotor e-bike controllers are upgraded to an integrated waterproof wire and connector. The connector is smaller and hides the wires for design purposes. And the compact connector can better avoid rust or damage, improving the e-biking experience.
The bike has an easily adjustable handlebar, it is solid and has a height adjustable option. Unique wide saddle allows for an individual to ride comfortably or sometimes up to two people to ride*. Deluxe wide saddle and swept back handlebars create an upright riding position for maximum comfort. Quick-release handlebar stem for a great fit.
Equipped with photosensitive display to ensure visibility at night. When night falls, the display panel will brighten up automatically providing your ride stats! At the same time, the electric power headlight will also light up. The LCD display has a USB charging port for your phone and other devices. Comes with a powerful battery taillight, which offers reflective function, flash and constant mode.
*Number of riders to fit on the bike depends on rider weight and size and is not guaranteed. Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 48V*10.4AH Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Motor Type: 48V*500W Rear Hub Brushless Motor - Special Design For Snow, Beach, All Terrain
- Amps: 10.4AH
- Volts: 48V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 55 Miles Using The Level One Assist*
- Charger: 2.5A Standard DC Smart Charger
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Suspension Fork With Lockout
- Rear Gears: 7 Speeds TX55 Gears
- Handlebar: Black Aluminum Handlebar
- Stem: Promax Aluminum Handlebar
- Pedal: Aluminum Black Pedal
- Chain: Rust Resistant Chain
- Brake Set: EL555-RT/EL550-RS Disc Brake Set
- Brake: Mechanical MD300 160MM F/R Disc Brake
- Freewheel : Pro Freewheel 7 Speeds
- Tire: 20" X 4.0" 60 TPI Fat Tire
- Charger Time: 3-4 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Variable Speed
- Appropriate Height: 5'2''-6'5'' / 158-195 cm
- Max Rider Weight: 280 lb / 127kg
- Backrest sold separately
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Most in-stock items ordered by 2PM Eastern Time ship within 1-2 business days! Tracking information is provided upon shipment. Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
- All E-bikes will be shipped using the signature required option which will guarantee the product must be signed for and it will NOT be left at the delivery address if the recipient is not available to sign for it. By placing your order with Journeybikes.com for an Electric Bicycle you agree to have the bicycle shipped with the signature required at time of delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to be present at the time of delivery. JourneyBikes.com is not responsible for packages that have been left at the recipient’s door and consequently lost and/or stolen. We will file a lost claim with the carrier, however if they deny that claim we will not be able to make any reimbursements.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: Two Years of Tech Support. 1 Year Warranty on Motor and Battery.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Addmotor Return Policy.