MOTAN M-450 e-bike features an low-rise step-through top tube frame design for easier mounting and to fit a wide range of riders. Sturdy 6061 Aluminum-Alloy Frame. Only takes 3-4 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 40-50 miles using level one assist (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider)*. This M-450 electric bike cruiser has four inch wide fat tires good for on the road or on the beach*.
Addmotor e-bike controllers are upgraded to an integrated waterproof wire and connector. The connector is smaller and hides the wires for design purposes. And the compact connector can better avoid rust or damage, improving the e-biking experience.
The easy stand-over height, the double suspension (including front fork shock absorption and built in suspension to the seat post), the low-rise style handlebars, and the 4" fat tires offer a superior level of comfort.
Equipped with photosensitive display to ensure visibility at night. When night falls, the display panel will brighten up automatically providing your ride stats! At the same time, the electric power headlight will also light up. The 5" LCD display has a USB charging port for your phone and other devices. Comes with a powerful battery taillight, which offers reflective function, flash and constant mode.
*Number of riders to fit on the bike depends on rider weight and size and is not guaranteed. Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 48V*10.4AH Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Motor Type: Bafang 48V*500W High Speed Rear Hub Brushless Motor
- Amps: 10.4AH
- Volts: 48V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 40-50 Miles Using The Level One Assist*
- Display: Addmotor 5 inch LCD Display w/USB Port
- Pedal Assist: 1:1 Intelligent PAS
- Charger: 2.5A Standard DC Smart Charger
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Mozo 100mm Suspension Fork With Lockout
- Rear Gears: 7 Speeds TX55 Gears
- Handlebar: Aluminum Alloy Handlebar
- Stem: Promax Aluminum Handlebar
- Pedal: Wellgo Aluminum Black Pedal
- Chain: Rust Resistant Chain
- Brake Set: TEKTRO Mechanical MD300 180mm F/R Alloy Disc Brake
- Freewheel : Pro Freewheel 7 Speeds
- Tire: Kenda 30tpi Fat Tire 26" X 4.0"
- Charger Time: 3-4 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Max Speed: 25 MPH*
- Appropriate Height: 5'5''-6'3''
- Max Rider Weight: 300 lb / 127kg
- Gross Bike Weight: 76 lbs
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Most in-stock items ordered by 2PM Eastern Time ship within 1-2 business days! Tracking information is provided upon shipment. Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
- All E-bikes will be shipped using the signature required option which will guarantee the product must be signed for and it will NOT be left at the delivery address if the recipient is not available to sign for it. By placing your order with Journeybikes.com for an Electric Bicycle you agree to have the bicycle shipped with the signature required at time of delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to be present at the time of delivery. JourneyBikes.com is not responsible for packages that have been left at the recipient’s door and consequently lost and/or stolen. We will file a lost claim with the carrier, however if they deny that claim we will not be able to make any reimbursements.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: Two Years of Tech Support. 1 Year Warranty on Motor and Battery.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Addmotor Return Policy.