MOTAN M-350 P7 Fat Tire electric trike features dual suspension and a step-through top tube frame design for easier mounting and to fit a wide range of riders. Sturdy 6061 Aluminum-Alloy Frame. Only takes 5-6 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 40-45 miles using level one assist (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider)*. This M-350 P7 electric trike cruiser has 24" x 4" wide fat tires good for on the road or on the beach*.
The MOTAN M-350 P7, a stable, go-where electric fat trike with a low standover height and rear cargo bin for hauling supplies, maximum carrying capacity of 450lbs including rider. Comfortable ride thanks to the front suspension fork with 80mm of travel, and extra-wide 4" fat tires, while the 24'' front wheel offers stability, while 20'' rear wheels lower the basket for easier loading.
STRONG, STURDY TRICYCLE FRAME DESIGN
As we all known the triangle has strong stability, so Addmotor MOTAN M- 350 P7 electric tricycle three-wheel frame is wider and stable than a traditional two-wheel bicycle, with its the cross-braced geometry the M-350 P7 is as agile as a two-wheel bicycle.
With its front axle mounted Bafa ng 750 watt brushless motor and 48-volt lithium-ion Panasonic battery, even though there is full of cargo that the M-350 P7 also has the power and range to accompany you on adventures of almost any length.
The bike comes with a high capacity 14.5Ah lithium battery and it's long-lasting life will help you a lot as a single charge in a span of 5-6 hours can last for distances up 40-45 miles using the level one pedal assist*, charging time depends on the status of the battery. Providing endurance support for long-distance bicycling, the powerful and compact battery in an easily accessible location, it locks in place using a key making safe from theft.
LARGE CAPACITY FRONT AND REAR RACK
The 3 wheel bike features a sturdy large capacity front basket and a rear cargo trunk with a waterproof bag for outdoor picnic or grocery shopping.
USE THE THROTTLE OT PEDAL ASSIST TO MOVE ALONG
There are three modes on this trike, "throttle" "pedal-assist" and "muscle power". With its snappy 1/2 twist throttle and full power drive mode, you can ride the M-350 P7 in full-electric mode, or use it's pedal mode assist to supplement your own pedal power with a constant electric boost that pulls you over rough terrain, long distances, up against tough hills and steep grades alike. 7 speed Shimano drivetrain with mechanical disc brakes offer the speed conversion smoothly.
Integrated lights for better night riding visibility. Battery backlight with two lighting modes (Flash and steady).
Both the front fork suspension and the built-in suspension seat post absorb rough terrain, giving you a more comfortable riding experience. Also, there is an adjustable handlebar and seat post.
*Number of riders to fit on the bike depends on rider weight and size and is not guaranteed. Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 48V*14. 5Ah Panasonic Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Motor: Bafang 48V*750W Front Hub Brushless Motor - Special Design For Snow Beach All Terrain
- Display: Addmotor 5 Inch LCD Display
- Controller: Addmotor 25A Controller
- Charger:2.5A US Standard Silver Fis h Port Smart Charger
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Integrated Wiring: Water-Resistant Connectors and Wirin g Harness
- Frame: 6061 Alumin ium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Addshox 80mm of Travel, Adjustment, and Lockout
- Brake Lever: Tektro EL555-RT / EL550-RS
- Rotors: Tektro MD300 180mm F / 160mm R Disc Brakes
- Chain Puller: Shimano 7 Speed / ALTUS M310
- Chain: KMC Rust Resistant Chain
- Handlebar: Black Aluminum Hand lebar
- Seat Post: Suspension(Quick Release 3 0cm)
- Paddle: Aluminum Black Paddle
- Freewheel: Pro Freewheel 7 Spe eds
- Tires: Front: Kenda 24" X 4.0" 60 T PI Fat Tires, Rear:Kenda 20" X 4.0" 60 TPI Fat Tires
- Fender: Front Fender
- Rack: Metal Strong Rear Rack
- Color: Black
- Charger Tim e: 5-6 Hours. Depending On The Battery Status
- Battery Life: Rated for 800 Charge Cycles
- Max Torque: 80 N.m
- Turning speed: ≤ 5 m iles/hour
- Turn radius: ≥ 2 meters
- Range: 40-45 Miles with PAS1
- Appropriate Height: 5'2"-6'6"
- Max Load: Bile Capacity 350lb s + Rear Rack Capacity 100lbs
- Bike Net Weight/Shipping Weight: 95lbs / 121lbs
- Total Length: 72.8''(185cm)
- Wheelbase: 47.6''(121cm)
- Rear Wheels Width: 29.7''( 75.5cm)
- Stand Over Height: 18.5''(47cm)
- Minimum Seat Height: 33.3''(84. 5cm)
- Maximum Seat Height: 39''(99cm)
- Reach: 16.5''(42cm)
- Handlebar Height: 42 .3''(107.5cm)
- Seat Tube Lenght: 16.1''(41cm)
- Rear Rack: 18.7''*15.7''*9.4''(4 7.5*40*24cm)
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 80-90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: Two Years of Tech Support. 1 Year Warranty on Motor and Battery.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Addmotor Return Policy.