AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER ONLY WITH ESTIMATED SHIP DATE OF MID-SEPTEMBER. LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE, LOCK IN SALES PRICING NOW!
MOTAN M-70 is an all-purpose electric urban cruiser bike and a great choice for anyone seeking fun, ready-for-adventure transportation. Simplistic styling blends cool retro with the latest e-biking technology. Natural upright riding position and long plush bench seat makes it a pleasure to ride. The handlebar is adjustable, you can adjust the angle of the handlebar according to the position for maximum comfort. It can reach up to 45 miles (PAS) per charge. Works as peddle-assist, or throttle*.
COOL AND UNIQUE RETRO APPEARANCE. With its 7075 aluminum strong frame and flash aluminum alloy integral wheel, the MOTAN M-70 cruiser bike is stylish and masculine.
POWERFUL MOTOR. MOTAN M-70 Equipped with a 48v 750 watts Bafang Integrated wheel brushless DC hub motor, this bike performs well on long distances and is powerful enough to reach a variable speed easily with pedal assist. Conquer the beach, snow, mountains - any terrain! Excellent braking for as well*.
LONG LASTING LITHIUM BATTERY. 16AH Panasonic long-lasting lithium battery is mounted under the saddle with a hidden controller, giving a sleek appearance while saving space. Enjoy long-distance riding, up to 45-55 miles using level one pedal assist. Battery completely recharges in only 5-6 hours and is removable and portable. Conveniently recharge your battery in your home, office, etc.*.
ADDMOTOR LED HEADLIGHT. Different from other models, the MOTAN M-70 has an integrated bright LED headlight with a powerful horn. There is a brake taillight with a turning signal in the rear. All the lights are powered by main battery and extremely bright to assist in safety on the go, even at night.
ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR AND SADDLE. The MOTAN M-70 folding e-bike is equipped with a handlebar that is adjustable, you can adjust the angle of the handlebar according to the position for maximum comfort. Appropriate height for this bike is 5'2''-6'2''.
PEDAL ASSIST AND THROTTLE CONTROL. The bike offers three modes of “muscle power’’, “throttle control’’ and “ pedal-assist” with Shimano 7 speed TX300D gearing derailleur to allow you to cruise effortlessly and get to top speed. Give your motor an extra boost and extend your range in the pedal assist mode. You can select between 1-7 levels of pedal assist or you can turn it off to get more exercise. Use the throttle level and enjoy the ride without any pedaling at all.
CLEAR LCD SCREEN DISPLAY. A large 5-inch Addmotor LCD screen display mounted on the front tube displays the vital information clearly including the range, speed, battery status and riding mode, all the features will well meet your needs on the road.
*Rider to fit on the bike depends on rider weight and size and is not guaranteed. Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS. Time to assemble and fold down bike frame is not guaranteed and depends on user's level of bicycle knowledge.
- Battery: Panasonic 48V*16AH Cells Battery
- Motor Type: Bafang 48V*750W Integrated Wheel Motor
- Display: Addmotor 5 Inch LCD Display
- Controller: Addmotor 25A Controller
- Integrated Wiring: Water Resistant Connectors and Wiring Harness
- Amps: 16ah
- Volts: 48V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 45-55 Miles Using The Level One Assist*
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle - Pedal Assist: 5 PAS
- Head/Rear Light: Powered By Main Batter y And Controlled By Display
- Frame: 7075 Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Addshox Steel Fork
- Gears: Shimano 7 Speed / ALTUS M31 0
- Chain: KMC Rust Resistant Chain
- Handlebar: Adjustable Alloy Handlebar
- Saddle: Addmotor Comfortable Motobike Seat
- Brake Lever: Tektro Mechanical EL555 -RT / EL550-RS
- Rotors: Tektro MD-M300 180mm / 180mm
- Wheel: Aluminum Alloy Integral W heel
- Tire: Kenda 20'' X 4.0'' 60 TPI Fat Tire
- Charger Time: 5-6 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Variable Speed
- Appropriate Height: 5'2''-6'2''
- Max Rider Weight: 300 lb
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: Two Years of Tech Support. 1 Year Warranty on Motor and Battery.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Addmotor Return Policy.