Fantastic traditional style longboard that is electric! With the flex to absorb the bumps of the road, carve up the street like the face of a wave. Enjoy some non-stop carving fun!
- 38.5″ bamboo high-flex deck
- Progressive concave, medium camber
- Fly1’s custom wheels
- Double-barrel 90a downhill bushings
- 90mm x 56mm – 82a
- Replaceable rear wheels
- 7.5AH Battery. 60amp continuous output
- 3p10s Samsung 25r 18650 Cells
- 4 Speed settings on LCD remote
- Variable top speed
- 18 mile range
- Regenerative breaking
- Low profile and compact battery packs
- 6 month warranty
- Includes skate tool, remote, and charger.
- Charging time is around 2-3 hours for a full charge
- Replaceable batteries: Yes (except on the Carbon fiber board, battery replacement takes much longer.) Although there are 6 screws to remove. Turn of the board, unscrew the 6 screws holding the battery case using the provided tool, unplug the battery and swap. This process takes about 3-4 minutes.
- Water-Resistant: The boards are water-resistant, but not waterproof. Both decks are sealed, but do not submerge the boards in water.
- Weight Limits: Ride1Up recommends a maximum weight of no more than 225lbs but has tested the board up to 260lbs. However, no matter the rider weight, the deck can snap or be compromised if not used correctly. Please do not drop off high ledges with the board.
Ships next day UPS Ground FREE. The boards are in stock now. Ship same day if order M-F before 12pm PST. 2 days on the West coast, up to 6 business days on the east coast.
Additionally, we cover all boards with a 6-month warranty. Please contact us should you experience an error with Ride1Up's product or software that is not due to user error. Ride1Up will replace any defective parts. Read full Warranty Info on the Warranty Page.
Ride1Up offers a 14-day full refund trial period. If you are unsatisfied, please first contact us at email@example.com for return authorization and instructions. Read more info on Returns Policies Page.