Classic roadster lines and matte black accents make this one mean machine for biking the boardwalk. Don’t let its laid-back looks fool you – the Brewster won’t start any fights, but it’s not afraid to finish them.
Going fast is great, but sometimes the forecast calls for cruising. Our Pure City Cruiser line was designed for sunny days, slow rolls, and soaking it all in.
Our beach cruisers only come in one size, comfy. Whether you're five-foot-even or six-foot-plus, we wanted to design a bike that everyone could just jump on and go. Because when you're at the beach, you want a cruise, not a challenge.
SHIPPING: Free Shipping! Most in-stock items ordered by 2PM Eastern Time ship within 2-3 business days! Tracking information is provided upon shipment. Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
ASSEMBLY: Bicycle comes 80% assembled. Simple step-by-step instructions included. We strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
WARRANTY: Warranty activated when you submit proof of professional assembly.
Lifetime Warranty on all bicycle frames
1-year Warranty on components
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
RETURNS: Learn more about our Return Policy.
- Built for the beach. Ready for anything.
- Coaster (kick-back) brake keeps stopping simple and hands-free (single spd)
- Sure Foot Technology for stable starts and stops
- Seat: Vegan Leather Stitched saddle with coil springs for a cloudlike ride
- Eco-friendly, all-weather comfort cork grips
- Tires: Comfy 26x2.25" balloon tires and a beach-ready 44:18 gearing
- Frame/Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel
- Retro Classic Quill Stem. Raise or lower your bars with a turn of a wrench.
- 3 Piece Alloy Forged Crank
- Stainless Steel Spokes with Brass Nipples
- Black plastic platform pedals
- Please note: some of the product images may show the 7 speed bike model with its geared components & hand/rim braking system; which are not included with the single speed model.
- Actual colors of the bicycle may vary slightly from the photos due to different monitor settings/calibrations. We cannot guarantee every computer monitor will accurately depict the actual color of the bicycle.