With many of the top features on the high-end e-bikes, only e-JOE’s KODA brings together best in class sports performance under $2,000. We call it our sports class commuter because it combines our exclusive technology with an 8-speed transmission harnessing a 500-watt high performance geared rear hub motor. The KODA gives you the style and performance of a sports model with the practicality of an all-purpose, all-terrain commuter.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Motor: 500W Rated with 800W Peak Rear Brushless Geared Hub Motor
- Battery: 48V 11Ah LG 18650-Cells Lithium-Ion
- Range: up to 50 miles (depending on terrain and rider’s weight)
- Recharging Time: about 4-6 hours (at low battery)
- LCD Display: Pedal Assist Level, Battery Level, Speedometer
- Pedal Assist System: Side Thumb Throttle Control and 5 Level Pedal Assist
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy Diamond Shape
- Tires: 700 x 45c″ Kenda Road Tire
- Seat: Selle Royal Comfort Saddle
- Brakes: Front/Rear: TEKTRO Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 180mm Disc
- Gearing: 8-speed Shimano ACERA Derailleur
- Accessories: Fenders, Rear Rack, and Front and Rear Lights ALL INCLUDED
- Weight (with battery): 54 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Dimensions: 71 x 27 x 44 inches
- Color: Metallic Gray and Pearl White
- FREE Shipping to 48 contiguous United States!
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Most in-stock items ordered by 2PM Eastern Time ship within 1-2 business days! Tracking information is provided upon shipment. Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
- All E-bikes will be shipped using the signature required option which will guarantee the product must be signed for and it will NOT be left at the delivery address if the recipient is not available to sign for it. By placing your order with Journeybikes.com for an Electric Bicycle you agree to have the bicycle shipped with the signature required at time of delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to be present at the time of delivery. JourneyBikes.com is not responsible for packages that have been left at the recipient’s door and consequently lost and/or stolen. We will file a lost claim with the carrier, however if they deny that claim we will not be able to make any reimbursements.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on motor, battery, controller, throttle and PAS system.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the e-JOE Return Policy.