This low-profile electric skateboard rides smooth, carves hard, and feels just like February in Tahoe. Enjoy the fastest smooth carving experience on the market.
- 38″ Canadian maple drop-thru deck
- Progressive concave, neutral rocker
- Fly1’s custom wheels
- Double-barrel 90a downhill bushings
- 90mm x 56mm – 82a
- Replaceable rear wheels: buy an extra pack of 4 HERE.
- 7.5AH Battery. 60amp continuous output
- 3p10s Samsung 25r 18650 Cells
- 4 Speed settings on LCD remote
- Variable top speed
- 18 mile range
- Regenerative breaking
- Charging time is around 3 hours for a full charge
- Low profile and compact battery packs
- Replaceable batteries: Yes (except on the Carbon fiber board, battery replacement takes much longer.) Although there are 6 screws to remove and adhesive. Turn off the board, unscrew the 6 screws holding the battery case using the provided tool, unplug the battery, carefully pry off the case.
- Includes skate tool, remote, and charger
- Water-Resistant: The boards are water-resistant, but not waterproof. Both decks are sealed, but do not submerge the boards in water.
- Weight Limits: Ride1Up recommends a maximum weight of no more than 225lbs but has tested the board up to 260lbs. However, no matter the rider weight, the deck can snap or be compromised if not used correctly. Please do not drop off high ledges with the board.
Ships next day UPS Ground FREE. The boards are in stock now. Ship same day if order M-F before 12pm PST. 2 days on the West coast, up to 6 business days on the east coast.
Additionally, we cover all boards with a 6-month warranty. Please contact us should you experience an error with Ride1Up's product or software that is not due to user error. Ride1Up will replace any defective parts. Read full Warranty Info on the Warranty Page.
Ride1Up offers a 14-day full refund trial period. If you are unsatisfied, please first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization and instructions. Read more info on Returns Policies Page.