Mobo Shift Recumbent Bike
Craving for adventure and excitement? Check out the Mobo Shift — the world’s first three-wheeled cruiser equipped with a reverse gear function. With quality you can trust and unique features such as free-wheel mechanism, innovative rear-wheel steering system, and comfortable ergonomic reclining back rest with six angle settings, the Mobo Shift offers a fun-filled riding experience. In addition, the Mobo Shift offers an adjustable frame to fit riders up to 6'3". Enjoy an invigorating and comfortable exercise with the Mobo Shift and take your cycling experience to the next level of innovation, fitness, and style. Come take a ride on the Mobo Shift today!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 14-Day Return Policy (see warranty page for details)
- Colors: Black – Blue – Red
- Dimension: 48"(L) / 62"(L-Extended) x 28"(W) x 26.5"(H)
- Length Adjustment: 10 slot adjustments in 16"
- Frame Material: Steel
- Product Weight: 44 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Height Capacity: 4' to 6'3"
- Recommended Age: 9 and up
- Gearing: Single Speed with Reverse Function
- Steering Mechanism: Rear Steering Handlebars
- Hub: Free-Wheel Mechanism
- Brake System: Hand Caliper and Emergency Brake System
- Chain Material: Chainless
- Seat Height: 12" above the ground
- Seat Angles: 60o ; 50o ; 45o ; 35o ; 30o ; 20o
- Seat Features: Cushioned
- Wheel Size: 20" Front / 16" Rear
- Tire Type: Inflatable Rubber Tire
- Bonus Material: Safety Flag Included
- Recommended Riding Area: Flat and Smooth Surfaces
- Carton Size: 41"(L) x 12"(W) x 23"(H)
- Gross Weight: 55 lbs.
Most in-stock items ordered by 2PM Eastern Time ship within 1-2 business days! Tracking information is provided upon shipment. Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
All of the cruisers come with easy-to-follow instructions and the necessary tools to build them. There are also support videos here on our website at the bottom of this page.
Learn more about Mobo's Warranty Policy.
If you wish to return your purchased item, you may do so within 14 days of delivery. Learn more about our Return Policy.Features:
- Adjustable back support Auto steering alignment
- Adjustable steel frame Emergency brake system
- Reversible gear control Recommended for adults and seniors
I am absolutely thrilled with my Mobo Shift! I am 56 years old with severe neck and upper back issues that kept me off my regular bike. I ordered the bike with the left hand break system and I was really worried I wouldn’t be able to build it. It was very easy to assemble - the directions were fairly easy to follow. Riding the bike is easy, gentle on the body but gives a great workout! I live in a residential area that I’m able to cruise around the streets on, but I’m working up stamina to go on bike trails in the area and I don’t think it will take long. I ordered a water bottle holder, and wish I had done so when I bought the bike as it was kind of a pain to install, but it’s on there and all is good. I also added a rear view mirror so I can see what’s coming up behind me. Those are the only additions I would add to the basic model, but otherwise, the bike has been a life saver for me! I’ve already lost 10 lbs in the 20 days I’ve owned it - it’s so fun to ride, I look forward to a couple rides a day!
Got this for my bad back, its so great, I can finally bike again with my son.
This little recumbent is awesome, so much more cozy than riding a bike, lean back relax and ride.
Great purchase, such a smooth ride, and comfortable.
I've had multiple surgeries, so riding a 2 wheel bike is no long an option for me, I'm so glad these bikes are on the market, renewed my love for riding.