Mobo Triton Pro – The Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser (Adult)
Bored from riding two wheels? Check out the Mobo Triton Pro — this extraordinary ride comes with all the qualities you look for in leisure cycling. A sportier look, low rugged chassis, and an innovative rear-wheel steering system offer you a ride like nothing you have ever experienced before. Its ergonomic recumbent seat and a sturdy, adjustable frame guarantees you a relaxed riding experience and will last for years to come. With a ride that accommodates heights from 4’ to 6’3”, this remarkable cruiser is adjustable and can be customized to your height. With quality you can trust, caliper handbrakes, front free-wheel mechanism, and a stylish finish are just among many of its features. Don’t just take our word for it - come and get your ride on today!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 14-Day Return Policy (see warranty page for details)
- Colors: Red – Silver – Orange
- Dimension: 48"(L) / 61"(L-Extended) x 28"(W) x 29"(H)
- Length Adjustment: 10 slot adjustments in 16" length
- Frame Material: Steel
- Product Weight: 44 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Height Capacity: 4' to 6'3"
- Recommended Age: 9 and up
- Gearing: Single Speed
- Steering Mechanism: Rear Steering Handlebars
- Hub: Free-Wheel Mechanism
- Brake System: Hand Caliper
- Chain Material: Chainless
- Seat Height: 12.5" above the ground
- Seat Features: Cushioned
- Wheel Size: 20" Front / 16" Rear
- Tire Type: Inflatable Rubber Tire
- Bonus Material: Safety Flag Included
- Recommended Riding Area: Flat and Smooth Surfaces
- Carton Size: 41"(L) x 12"(W) x 23"(H)
- Gross Weight: 55 lbs
Most in-stock items ordered by 2PM Eastern Time ship within 1-2 business days! Tracking information is provided upon shipment. Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
All of the cruisers come with easy-to-follow instructions and the necessary tools to build them. There are also support videos here on our website at the bottom of this page.
Learn more about Mobo's Warranty Policy.
If you wish to return your purchased item, you may do so within 14 days of delivery. Learn more about our Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love how I can lean back and just ride without lower back pain again, I ride every day 10 miles, and love it.
I'm 67 years old and I'm back to riding again
This rides so much smoother than expected, great investment!
Love this, I take it around my path in my community, get lots of compliments