Nakto Women's City Camel e-bike features a step-through frame design. Coupled with classic black and white color options. Durable and sturdy high-strength carbon steel and superior car paint. Only takes 4-6 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 20-25 miles (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider) at variable speeds*. This city electric bike comes with an comfortable big seat that is adjustable*.
This e-bike can provide easy riding with a 250W brushless motor, using a throttle and/or pedal assistant pedaling with a Shimano 6 speed derailleur. The battery is a removable 36V10A Lithium Battery.
The bike comes equipped with safety features such as a horn and a strong front LED headlight controlled from handlebars, expansion rear brakes, brake motor safety cut off, locking kickstand.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 36v 10ah Tianneng Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Motor Type: 250W Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Amps: 10AH
- Volts: 36V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 20-25 Miles*
- Display: Electric Power Display: Low, Mid, High
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Pedal Assist
- Frame: high-strength carbon steel
- Front Fork: comfort shock absorption
- Rear Gears: Shimano 6 Speed Derailleur
- Handlebar: Aluminum Handlebar
- Pedal: Standard Black Pedal
- Brake Set: Front V Brake, Rear Expansion Brake Set
- Tire: 26"*1.75"
- Battery Charger Time: 4-6 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Front & Rear Mud Guards, Kickstand & Basket
- Toolkit & Owner's Manual
- Variable Speed*
- Max Rider Weight: 250 lb
- Height Range: 5'4" - 6'2"
- Bike Net Weight: 59 lbs.
- Bike Gross Weight: 68 lbs.
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- **Basket model may vary from photos
Assembly required, ships 90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on motor, battery, controller, throttle and PAS system.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Nakto Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Such a cute bike, I love it! Pretty cozy and smooth, I almost bought another much more pricey bike, but this one seems to do what I need it to. So far so good!
Love my Camel, thank you Journey Bikes for the advice. I didn't want to spend over $1000 for something I dont use too too often, so this one was a perfect match, thank you!
Thank god, I searched high and low for an ebike in my budget, this one fit the bill. Very happy at this price for what I got, not a ton of power but what I expected.
My first ebike, so much fun!! The first time you hop on it, so cool! My friends are all jealous of me when we ride together, hehe.