Nakto Women's City Camel e-bike features a step-through frame design. Coupled with classic black and white color options. Durable and sturdy high-strength carbon steel and superior car paint. Only takes 4-6 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 20-25 miles (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider) at variable speeds*. This city electric bike comes with an comfortable big seat that is adjustable*.
This e-bike can provide easy riding with a 250W brushless motor, using a throttle and/or pedal assistant pedaling with a Shimano 6 speed derailleur. The battery is a removable 36V10A Lithium Battery.
The bike comes equipped with safety features such as a horn and a strong front LED headlight controlled from handlebars, expansion rear brakes, brake motor safety cut off, locking kickstand.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 36v 10ah Tianneng Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Motor Type: 250W Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Amps: 10AH
- Volts: 36V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 20-25 Miles*
- Display: Electric Power Display: Low, Mid, High
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Pedal Assist
- Frame: high-strength carbon steel
- Front Fork: comfort shock absorption
- Rear Gears: Shimano 6 Speed Derailleur
- Handlebar: Aluminum Handlebar
- Pedal: Standard Black Pedal
- Brake Set: Front V Brake, Rear Expansion Brake Set
- Tire: 26"*1.75"
- Battery Charger Time: 4-6 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Front & Rear Mud Guards, Kickstand & Basket
- Toolkit & Owner's Manual
- Variable Speed*
- Max Rider Weight: 250 lb
- Bike Net Weight: 59 lbs.
- Bike Gross Weight: 70 lbs.
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- **Basket model may vary from photos
Most in-stock items ordered by 2PM Eastern Time ship within 1-2 business days! Tracking information is provided upon shipment. Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
- All E-bikes will be shipped using the signature required option which will guarantee the product must be signed for and it will NOT be left at the delivery address if the recipient is not available to sign for it. By placing your order with Journeybikes.com for an Electric Bicycle you agree to have the bicycle shipped with the signature required at time of delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to be present at the time of delivery. JourneyBikes.com is not responsible for packages that have been left at the recipient’s door and consequently lost and/or stolen. We will file a lost claim with the carrier, however if they deny that claim we will not be able to make any reimbursements.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on motor, battery, controller, throttle and PAS system.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Nakto Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Such a cute bike, I love it! Pretty cozy and smooth, I almost bought another much more pricey bike, but this one seems to do what I need it to. So far so good!
Love my Camel, thank you Journey Bikes for the advice. I didn't want to spend over $1000 for something I dont use too too often, so this one was a perfect match, thank you!
Thank god, I searched high and low for an ebike in my budget, this one fit the bill. Very happy at this price for what I got, not a ton of power but what I expected.
My first ebike, so much fun!! The first time you hop on it, so cool! My friends are all jealous of me when we ride together, hehe.