The Ride1UP Core-5 ST Electric Bike is simple, clean, efficient entry-level eBike with a lower step thru frame and many of the essential components!
Battery is removable.
Class 3 electric bike, with pedal assist and throttle.
Powerful 800w (peak) 500W (sustained) geared motor with 52nm torque.
Range is 20-40 miles depending on rider weight, terrain, incline, level of assist, etc.
Frame is Lightweight Alloy Frame with internal protected & locked electronics.
Comfort Frame geometry & components built for "the most comfortable ride ever".
The Core-5 uses a generic Reention Eel Pro LG Cells, Smart BMS battery integration system. This is not our exclusive technology, and there are a number of brands who sell the same battery packs. Added packs MUST be 48V. Under healthy conditions, the battery is rated for 400-600 cycles. This could last 5 years or longer depending on use and storage/care of your battery.
Due to the drop-down frame style, this bike is a great fit for riders 5’0"-6'0"”. We currently offer only one size and it does fit most (between the range listed) rider heights. The sizing is based on typical inseam length with a step-over height of 19".
The range is affected by a variety of factors; wind, surface, rider weight, tire pressure, bike tuning, surface grade, and by the amount of pedal assist.
We have a disconnect cable right along the chain stay, so the rear wheel with the motor can be taken off and serviced with the only added difficulty being the disconnection of the cable.
The bikes are not water-proof, they are water-resistant, rated IP-65. While we do not recommend leaving the bikes out in the rain or riding in the rain or other hazardous conditions due to personal safety, the bikes can handle water exposure.
The Ride1UP Core-5 has a lockable and removable battery and includes set of keys and a USB charger port. You can buy back-ups or replacements online at your own risk or on the Ride1Up website. Be sure to buy the right size and verify it is 48V. Failure to do so could cause severe damage.
ALL ORDERS WITH A CALIFORNIA SHIPPING ADDRESS WILL NEED TO REMIT SALES TAX BEFORE THEIR ORDER SHIPS.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Motor: 48V500W Geared Hub Shengyi Motor
- Battery: 48V10.4ah Reention Eel Pro LG Cells, Smart BMS
- Display: KD21C Adjustable Speed LCD
- PAS Sensor: Integrated Sensitive Cadence Sensor PAS
- Brakes: Tektro 160mm Mechanical Disc, w/ Electric Cut Off Sensor
- Fork: Smooth Welded 6061 Alloy
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Seven.5 27.5”x2.2
- Throttle: Left side Thumb Throttle
- Handlebars: Swept-back Ergonomic Cafe Bars
- Controller: 48V22A Lishui Sine-wave
- Grips: Ergonomic Rubber Grips
- Shifters: Shimano ASLTX30R 7-speed
- Gearing: 44T Front Alloy Chainring
- Cassette: Shimano 11-32T
- Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Chain: KMC Z7 7-speed Chain
- Rims: Powerwheel P19H
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 12G rear, 13G front
- Saddle: Selle Royal Freeway Plush Gel
- Seat Post: Promax 400mmx30.8mm Angle Adjust Seat Post
- Stem: Promax 28.6mm, 90mm ext. 31.8mm Bar Clamp
- Rack: Standard Rack Mounting Points
- Additional: Water Bottle Bosses and Chainstay Guard
- Heavy duty kickstand
- Charger and cable.
- Set of keys for integrated removeable battery.
- LCD Digital Display with Speedometer/Odometer and pedal assist levels
- All-Terrain eBike tires Featuring K-Shield protection for puncture resistance.
- Height range: 5'0" - 6'0"
- Weight: 48 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs (125 kg)
- Handlebar height: 41”
- Handlebar Reach: 18”
- Maximum seat height: 40”
- Minimum seat height: 32”
- Seat tube: 17”
- Stand-over height: 19”
- Total length: 70”
- Wheel base: 43”
- Rack & Fenders Not Included
- OWNER'S GUIDE CLICK HERE
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Ships 90% assembled. Assembly takes 10-30 minutes. Recommended knowledge of bicycle components to assemble safely. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: 1-year Warranty.
Warranty service is void if there is not proof that the bike was assembled or inspected by a bike mechanic prior to first use.
Learn more about the Ride1Up Warranty Policy.
30 Day Returns. Buyer pays return shipping. Learn more about the Ride1Up Return Policy.