General Bicycle FAQ's
GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED FAST...
Before contacting us please first read below FAQ's to expedite the answering of your questions.
Specs, Shipping, Assembly, Warranty, & Returns Questions:
HOW TO QUICKLY CHECK THE SPECS, SHIPPING, ASSEMBLY, WARRANTY, RETURNS & REVIEWS OF YOUR BICYCLE: You can check the specs when visiting a specific bicycle's web page.
- Scroll down past the images, product title and product price & options.
- There are several tabs labeled in order starting with Description, Specs, Shipping, Assembly, Warranty, Returns, Reviews and more. Read this info, it's important!
Is it free shipping?
Yes, all bicycles and all orders over $100 are free shipping!
When will my bike ship?
Typically bicycles ship within 1-3 business days within placing your order unless your bicycle has customizations. Fast ship handcycles ship within 1-2 weeks, custom handcycles ship within 3-5 weeks*. *We will notify you if your bicycle shipment is delayed due to other circumstances.
How do I track my shipment?
Once your order ships, we email you a shipment notification email with tracking information. To track your shipment to see the delivery status please find that shipment notification email and scroll to down until you see the "View Your Order" button. Click this button to be taken to your order online. Find the tracking number and click the tracking number to check the tracking status. Note the expected delivery date and if your bike is being delivered "Signature Required" plan accordingly (all Electric Bikes and all bikes over $400 are shipped "Signature Required").
Who do I call if I have a problem with my bike?
All of our bikes have specific manufacturer warranties and returns policies. Please refer to the Warranty & Returns page. If after you read the Warranty & Return policy for your specific bicycle, you still have questions. Please email us at email@example.com.
What do I do if I want to return my bike?
Each bicycle manufacturer has a specific return policy. Please refer to the Warranty & Returns page. If after you read the Warranty & Return policy for your specific bicycle, you still have questions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I received my bicycle and it has shipping damage, what do I do?
Please inspect the item for any visible damages upon delivery as any damage must be noted on the delivery receipt in order to be eligible for damage claims. Do not refuse the shipment. Please email our Customer Service Department immediately after delivery if damage has occurred, by emailing description and photos of the damage to email@example.com. Do not assemble your bicycle until you hear back from us regarding any missing or damaged parts.
- Track your shipment to see the delivery status. Note expected delivery date and if your bike is being delivered "Signature Required" plan accordingly (all Electric Bikes and all bikes over $400 are shipped "Signature Required").
- When you receive your shipment, ask the carrier the following questions:
- Is it damaged? Check for holes, water stains, and tears. Check to see if package has been opened. Listen for something broken inside.
- If your delivery doesn't check out, do the following:
- If only partially damaged, accept it and note exceptions on delivery receipt.
- DO NOT REFUSE SHIPMENT!
- Write down all exceptions on both copies of the delivery receipt, and have driver sign his full name. After the driver signs, you sign also.
- Unpack your bike box and if you have any missing parts or damaged parts email our Customer Care Team with your findings: firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not assemble your bicycle until you hear back from us regarding any missing or damaged parts.