MOTAN Addmotor HITHOT H1 Platinum is an upgraded design based on H1. The 27.5 inch mountain tires, integrated LCD display and durable aluminum alloy grame make this a highly efficient electric bike. Equipped with rear-drive motor, the Bafang RM G360.500.DC motor, which has an inner rotor, compatible with the disc brakes, has a rated power of 500W, a reduction ratio of 1:12.8 and a
maximum torque of 50 N.m, providing ideal power. Strong and efficient, this motor, working together with a dual suspension, greatly enhances riding comfort. and performs great on the road.
The H1-P has the power and range to accompany you on adventures of many lengths and durations on a single 4-hour charge, charging time depends on the battery status.
Featuring an Aluminum 100mm Travel Suspension front Fork with lockable shock
and Aluminum Alloy rear King shock Spring Absorber. The dual suspension helps keep you comfortable whether on downhill trails or traveling on uneven and rough terrain.
Different from other Addmotor e-bikes, HITHOT H1 PLATINUM is
equipped with an advanced waterproof integrated screen display with a compass mounting in the front handlebar, clearly displays the vital information you need on the trip. From the display, you can view what the current speed is, how far you have traveled, how much battery charge you have left and the pedal assist
Throttle, Pedal Assist, and Muscle Power To Hit The Trail. Addmotor electric bikes have three modes: throttle, pedal-assist, and muscle power. Using muscle power in a daily city commute, hit the trail differently by utilizing pedal assist to help you climb hills easier, or try to use the throttle going full electric for a new biking experience.
Built To Last. Addmotor HITHOT H1 used tough components for its drivetrain. The strong and stiff frame can carry up to 300lb*.
Only takes 4-5 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 40-50 miles using level one assist (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider)*.
You can not find another E-bike with more advantages than HITHOT H1-P. Simple assembly, streamlined stiff and durable frame design, 500 Watt powerful motor, full suspension, LCD screen, pedal-assist, throttle-on demand, etc... 27.5-inch tire make this bike be an absolute blast to ride for mountain biking and daily commutes through the city.
Hydraulic Disc Brakes. The super high 500w motor and 7 speed Shimano drivetrain with hydraulic disc brakes make the bike as fast and maneuverable as it is sturdy and flexible. It can travel further, faster and across more adventurous terrain.
The mountain electric bike comes complete with the battery and charger. Simply plug it into a standard wall outlet when not in use. Can still pedal if the charge is lost.
*Number of riders to fit on the bike depends on rider weight and size and is not guaranteed. Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 48V*11. 6Ah Panasonic High Capacity Lithium Cell Batteries
- Motor: Bafang 48V*500W 3 Generations Inner-rotor High-speed Rear Hub Brushless Motor
- Display: Addmotor Integrated Waterproof LCD Display With Compass
- Controller: Addmotor 25A Controller
- Charger: 2.5A ST AC 100V-240V UL , US Standard DC Smart Charger
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Integrated Wiring: Water-Resistant Connectors and Wiring Harness
- Distance: Single Charge Is 40-50 Miles Using The Level One Assist*
- Frame: Stiff and Durable 6061 Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: RST ATACK Hydraulic 100mm Travel Suspension Fork With Lockout
- Rear Suspension: Aluminum Alloy Spring Shock Absorber K-PLUS
- Brake Lever: Tektro AURIGA Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever
- Rotors: Tektro 203mm F / 180mm R Disc
- Chain Puller: Shimano 7 Speed / ACERA M 360
- Handlebar: Black Aluminum Handlebar
- Bike Seat: Addmotor Comfort seat
- Seat Post: Quick Release 30cm
- Pedals: Aluminum Black Pedals
- Freewheel: Pro Freewheel 7 Speeds
- Tire: Maxxis 27.5" X 2.35'' Moun tain Tires 60PSI
- Chain: KMC Rust Resistant Chain
- Headlight: Powered by Main Battery and Controlled by Display
- Charger Time: 4-5 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Variable Speed*
- Appropriate Height: 5'6''-6'4''
- Max Rider Weight: 300 lb / 127kg
- Gross Bike Weight: 78 lbs
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: Two Years of Tech Support. 1 Year Warranty on Motor and Battery.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Addmotor Return Policy.