MOTAN M-B2 Fat Tire e-bike has TWO batteries and is similar in style to M-550, but the M-B2 is more powerful with a Bafang 750W motor. With the double battery capacity, it can afford twice the range of 80-100 miles. The dual battery technology makes the M-B2 unbeatable when it comes to long-range and ascent. The M-B2 has a sturdy 6061 Aluminum-Alloy Frame and has four inch wide fat tires good for on the road or on the beach*.
While riding, priority will use the downward oblique tube 17.5 Ah battery. The system automatically switches to the upper tube 10.5Ah battery in 0.5s when it detects a charge difference of five percent. The batteries can be used separately. If necessary, bikers also have the option to use one of them. Both batteries can be charged on the bike at the same time or charged separately on an external charger. It comes with one charger that can be used to charge the two batteries, whether mounted or removed. Starting from a completely discharged state, the charging time for both batteries is 11 hours, or 7 hours for the 17.5Ah battery, 4 hours for the 10.5Ah battery.
With the dual battery technology, day tours over 80 miles are possible. So you can focus entirely on riding, without constantly being preoccupied with range. For short trips or in day-to-day use, practical technology requires significantly less frequent charging cycles. Therefore, the dual battery technology is an amazing solution not only for touring bikers but also for daily commuters.
Addmotor e-bike controllers are upgraded to an integrated waterproof wire and connector. The connector is smaller and hides the wires for design purposes. And the compact connector can better avoid rust or damage, improving the e-biking experience.
750W POWERFUL MOTOR. With its hub mounted Bafang 750W brushless motor, the MOTAN M-B2 has the power to accompany you on adventures of extended lengths and durations.
USE ELECTRIC POWER OR PEDAL ASSIST OR MUSCLE POWER TO MOVE ALONG. The M-B2 offers three modes of muscle power, electrical pedal assist or full electrical operation to allow you to cruise effortlessly or help you get to higher top speed, or even climb hills more easily.
FAT TIRES & SHOCKS FOR MULTI TERRAIN. MOTAN M-B2 equips with a 26''x 4.0'' fat tires that have an excellent orographic performance, no matter as a hunting bike or a daily city commuter bike it can behave very well. The front fork shock absorption has 100mm of travel, can be easily
adjusted and lockout. It can absorb the pump well and offers you a smooth-riding and the 4" fat tires offer a superior level of comfort.
Equipped with an electric power headlight and the 5" LCD display has a USB charging port for your phone and other devices. Comes with a battery taillight too. The cool, fashionable and professional 5 inch LCD multifunction
display shows the parameters clearly including battery status, speed, odometer, and biking mode.
This bike was designed for the modern commuter and comes equipped with a USB outlet in the LCD display to charge your electronic devices, so you always have energy wherever you go.
Mechanical MD-M300 180mm F/R alloy disc brakes. It is more powerful, stable, fast and feels good, easy-to-use to help you stop the bike.
*Number of riders to fit on the bike depends on rider weight and size and is not guaranteed. Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Two Batteries: 48V*10.4AH Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Motor Type: Bafang 48V*750W Rear Hub Brushless Motor
- Amps: 17.5AH and 10.5AH
- Volts: 48V
- Distance: Single Charge/Dual Battery Is 80-100 Miles Using The Level One Assist*
- Display: Addmotor 5 inch LCD Display
- Pedal Assist: Intelligent PAS
- Charger: US Standard DC Smart Charger
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Integrated Wiring: Water-Resistant Connectors and Wirin g Harness
- Front Fork: ADDSHOX 100 of Travel, A djustment, and Lockout
- Gears: Shimano 7 Speed / ACERA M3 60
- Handlebar: Black Aluminum Handlebar
- Seat Post: Quick Release 30cm
- Saddle: Addmotor comfort seat
- Pedal: Aluminum Black Pedal
- Chain: Rust Resistant Chain
- Brake Set: Tektro Mechanical EL555-RT / EL550-RS
- Rotors: Tektro MD-M300 180mm / 180mm
- Freewheel: Pro Freewheel 7 Speeds
- Tire: Kenda 30tpi Fat Tire 26" X 4.0"
- Charger Time: 4-6 Hours/battery* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Variable Speed*
- Appropriate Height: 5'4''-6'6''
- Max Rider Weight: 300 lb / 127kg
- Gross Bike Weight: 93 lbs
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Most in-stock items ordered by 2PM Eastern Time ship within 1-2 business days! Tracking information is provided upon shipment. Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
- All E-bikes will be shipped using the signature required option which will guarantee the product must be signed for and it will NOT be left at the delivery address if the recipient is not available to sign for it. By placing your order with Journeybikes.com for an Electric Bicycle you agree to have the bicycle shipped with the signature required at time of delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to be present at the time of delivery. JourneyBikes.com is not responsible for packages that have been left at the recipient’s door and consequently lost and/or stolen. We will file a lost claim with the carrier, however if they deny that claim we will not be able to make any reimbursements.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: Two Years of Tech Support. 1 Year Warranty on Motor and Battery.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Addmotor Return Policy.