MOTAN M-450 P7 Fat Tire e-bike features an low-rise step-through top tube frame design for easier mounting and to fit a wide range of riders. Sturdy 6061 Aluminum-Alloy Frame. Only takes 3-4 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 50 miles using level one assist (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider)*. This M-450 P7 electric bike cruiser has four inch wide fat tires good for on the road or on the beach*.
Addmotor e-bike controllers are upgraded to an integrated waterproof wire and connector. The connector is smaller and hides the wires for design purposes. And the compact connector can better avoid rust or damage, improving the e-biking experience.
The easy stand-over height, the double suspension (including front fork shock absorption and built in suspension to the seat post), the low-rise style handlebars, and the 4" fat tires offer a superior level of comfort.
Equipped with photosensitive display to ensure visibility at night. When night falls, the display panel will brighten up automatically providing your ride stats! At the same time, the electric power headlight will also light up. The 5" LCD display has a USB charging port for your phone and other devices. Comes with a powerful battery taillight, which offers reflective function, flash and constant mode.
*Number of riders to fit on the bike depends on rider weight and size and is not guaranteed. Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 48V*11.6AH Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Motor Type: Bafang 48V*750W High Speed Rear Hub Brushless Motor
- Amps: 11.6AH
- Volts: 48V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 40-50 Miles Using The Level One Assist*
- Display: Addmotor 5 inch LCD Display w/USB Port
- Pedal Assist: 1:1 Intelligent PAS
- Charger: 2.5A Standard DC Smart Charger
- Controller: External Addmotor 22A Controller
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle on/off switch
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Addshox Suspension Fork with Lockout
- Rear Gears: 7 Speeds TX55 Gears
- Handlebar: Aluminum Alloy Handlebar
- Stem: Promax Aluminum Handlebar
- Seat Post: Pomax Suspension (Quick Release 30cm)
- Pedal: Wellgo Aluminum Black Pedal
- Chain: KMC Rust Resistant Chain
- Brake Set: TEKTRO EL555-RT/EL550-RS Disc Brakes Set
- Freewheel : Pro Freewheel 7 Speeds
- Tire: Kenda 30tpi Fat Tire 26" X 4.0"
- Charger Time: 3-4 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Variable Speed*
- Appropriate Height: 5'5''-6'3''
- Max Rider Weight: 300 lb / 127kg
- Gross Bike Weight: 72lbs net
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: Two Years of Tech Support. 1 Year Warranty on Motor and Battery.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Addmotor Return Policy.