Available for Pre-Order with an ETA of mid-May.
New MOTAN M-560 P7 hunting electric bicycle is a new fashion design e-bike, which is an upgraded version of m-560 with 11.6Ah hidden battery, 750W motor, and steady ARC frame. The adjustable fork suspension and 26-inch fat tire on this e-bike provides you with a more comfortable ride. Only takes 4-5 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 40-50 miles using level one assist (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider)*. This M-560 P7 electric bike cruiser has four-inch wide fat tires good for on the road or on the beach*.
It is a good bike option for hunters who want to go deep into the woods without getting slowed down by the soggy terrain. The 80mm travel front suspension with lockout, fat tires and wide saddle make for an easy ride.
ARC INTEGRATED SPORTY STRONG FRAME DESIGN. The Addmotor Motan M-560 P7 is a sporty, agile electric bicycle designed with an elegant ARC INTEGRATED frame for the more aggressive, sportier rider. The frame is curved for both stylish and strength that meaning the Addmotor MOTAN M-560 P7 is designed to ride and handle like a sportier than average electric bicycle. Suitable for both women and men.
SEMI-INVISIBLE BATTERY BOX. MOTAN M-560 P7 features a streamlined frame that half of the battery box is in the tube, which saves more space and reduces bicycling drag. Downtube mounted removable battery pack keeps the center of gravity of low, making for a well-balanced bike that doesn't feel too front heavy or back heavy.
Addmotor e-bike controllers are upgraded to an integrated waterproof wire and connector. The connector is smaller and hides the wires for design purposes. And the compact connector can better avoid rust or damage, improving the e-biking experience.
With its hub-mounted 750-watt brushless motor and 48 volts 11.6Ah lithium-ion Panasonic battery, the MOTAN M-560 P7 has the power and range to accompany you on adventures of various lengths and durations on a single 4-hour charge.
MOTAN M-560 P7 is equipped with a unique curved frame that has an excellent orographic performance, as a hunting bike or a daily city commuter bike. EQUIPPED WITH FENDERS AND REAR RACK.
Equipped with photosensitive display to ensure visibility at night. When night falls, the display panel will brighten up automatically providing your ride stats! At the same time, the electric power headlight will also light up. The 5" LCD display has a USB charging port for your phone and other devices.
Use Electric Power or Pedal Assist or Muscle Power to Move Along. The M-850 P7 offers three modes to choose from: muscle power, electric pedal assist, or full electrical operation, for an effortless cruise.
*Number of riders to fit on the bike depends on rider weight and size and is not guaranteed. Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 48V*11.6AH Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Motor Type: Bafang 48V*750W Rear Hub Brushless Motor
- Amps: 11.6AH
- Volts: 48V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 40-50 Miles Using The Level One Assist*
- Display: Addmotor 5 inch LCD Display w/USB Port
- Controller: Addmotor 25A Controller
- Pedal Assist: Intelligent PAS
- Charger: US Standard DC Smart Charger
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Addshox 100 of Travel, Ad justment, and Lockout
- Gears: Shimano 7 Speed / ACERA M360
- Handlebar: Black Aluminum Handlebar
- Seat Post: Quick Release 30cm
- Pedal: Aluminum Black Pedal
- Chain: Rust Resistant Chain
- Brake Set: Tektro Mechanical EL555-RT / EL550-RS
- Rotors: Tektro MD-M300 180mm / 180mm
- Freewheel : Pro Freewheel 7 Speeds
- Fender: Front and Rear Fenders
- Tire: Kenda 30 TPI Fat Tire 26" X 4.0"
- Rack: Strong Iron Rear Rack
- Headlight: Powered by Main Bat tery and Controlled by Display
- Charger Time: 4-5 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Variable Speed*
- Appropriate Height: 5'10''-6'6''
- Max Rider Weight: 300 lbs
- Gross Bike Weight: 90 lbs
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: Two Years of Tech Support. 1 Year Warranty on Motor and Battery.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Addmotor Return Policy.