MOTAN M-850 P7 Fat Tire e-bike features sporty and strong mountain bike frame with curved top tube anchored at both seat post and the ends with long-travel suspension. The frame and swingarm are both curved for styling, strength, and clearance for the fat 4.0" Kenda tires bringing extra agility. Addmotor MOTAN M850 P7 is designed to handle many terrains, giving you the freedom to ride. Only takes 4-5 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 40-50 miles using level one assist (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider)*. This M-850 P7 electric bike cruiser has four-inch wide fat tires good for on the road or on the beach*.
Addmotor e-bike controllers are upgraded to an integrated waterproof wire and connector. The connector is smaller and hides the wires for design purposes. And the compact connector can better avoid rust or damage, improving the e-biking experience.
The easy stand-over height, front and rear fenders, the double suspension (including front fork shock absorption and built-in suspension to the seat post), the low-rise style handlebars, and the 4" fat tires offer a superior level of comfort. Featuring an Aluminum 100mm Travel Suspension front Fork and Aluminum Alloy rear King shock Spring Absorber, MOTAN M-850 P7 combines comfort and appearance with dual suspension for travel in tough terrain.
With its rear hub-mounted 750-watt brushless motor and 48 volts 11.6Ah lithium-ion Panasonic battery, the M850 P7 has the power and range to accompany you on adventures of various lengths and durations on a single 4-hour charge.
Equipped with photosensitive display to ensure visibility at night. When night falls, the display panel will brighten up automatically providing your ride stats! At the same time, the electric power headlight will also light up. The 5" LCD display has a USB charging port for your phone and other devices.
Use Electric Power or Pedal Assist or Muscle Power to Move Along. The M-850 P7 offers three modes to choose from: muscle power, electric pedal assist, or full electrical operation, for an effortless cruise.
*Number of riders to fit on the bike depends on rider weight and size and is not guaranteed. Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 48V*11.6AH Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Motor Type: Bafang 48V*750W Rear Hub Brushless Motor
- Amps: 11.6AH
- Volts: 48V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 40-50 Miles Using The Level One Assist*
- Display: Addmotor 5 inch LCD Display w/USB Port
- Controller: Addmotor 22A Controller
- Pedal Assist: Intelligent PAS
- Charger: 2.5A US Standard DC Smart Charger
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Addshox Aluminum 100m m Travel Suspension Fork With Preload
- Rear Suspension: Aluminum Alloy King shock Spring Absorber
- Gears: Shimano 7 Speed / ACERA M3 60
- Handlebar: Black Aluminum Handlebar
- Seat Post: Quick Release 30cm
- Pedal: Aluminum Black Pedal
- Chain: Rust Resistant Chain
- Brake Set: Tektro Mechanical EL555-RT / EL550-RS
- Rotors: Tektro MD-M300 180mm / 180mm
- Freewheel : Pro Freewheel 7 Speeds
- Tire: Kenda Fat Tire 26" X 4.0"
- Headlight: Powered by Main Bat tery and Controlled by Display
- Charger Time: 4-5 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Variable Speed*
- Appropriate Height: 5'10''-6'10''
- Max Rider Weight: 350 lbs
- Gross Bike Weight: 90 lbs
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: Two Years of Tech Support. 1 Year Warranty on Motor and Battery.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Addmotor Return Policy.