MOTAN M-80 Fat Tire e-bike features Sturdy 6061 Aluminum-Alloy Frame.
SPORTY MOUNTAIN BIKE FRAME. The MOTAN M-80 features a sporty, strong, curved top tube anchored at both seat post and the ends with long-travel suspension. The frame and swingarm are both curved for styling, strength, and clearance for the fat 4.0" Kenda tires bring extra agility. Addmotor MOTAN M-80 is designed to handle any terrain*. Only takes 3-4 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 40-50 miles using level one assist (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider)*.
DUAL SUSPENSION. Featuring a MOZO Aluminum 60mm Travel Suspension front Fork and Aluminum Alloy rear King shock Spring Absorber, MOTAN M-80 combines comfort and appearance with dual suspension for a journey in tough terrain.
ADDMOTOR 5" LCD DISPLAY. A 5 inches LCD display is mounted on the front tube which comes with a USB port to charge your phone or electronic device on the go. The large bright display shows the parameters clearly including battery status, speed, trip distance, and riding mode, all these features can well meet any of your needs.. Comes with a powerful battery taillight, which offers reflective function, flash and constant mode.
THREE WORKING MODES. The M-80 offers three modes to choose from: electric pedal assist, full electrical operation, or an effortless cruise.
*Number of riders to fit on the bike depends on rider weight and size and is not guaranteed. Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: Panason ic 48V*11.6AH Lithium Cell Battery In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Motor Type: Bafang 48V*500W Motor
- Amps: 11.6AH
- Volts: 48V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 40-50 Miles Using The Level One Assist*
- Display: Addmotor 5 inch LCD Display w/USB Port
- Pedal Assist
- Charger: 2.5A Standard DC Smart Charger
- Controller: Addmotor 22A Controller
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Addshox 60mm Of Travel, Adjustment, And Lockout
- Absorber: Aluminum Alloy King shock Spring Absorber
- Rear Gears: 7 Speeds TX55 Gears
- Brake Lever: Tektro EL555-RT/EL5 50-RS
- Rotors: Tektro MD-M300 180mm/160mm
- Chain Puller: Shimano 7 Speeds / ALTUS M 310
- Handlebar: Black Aluminum Handlebar
- Seat Post: Quick Release 30cm
- Pedal: Aluminum Black Pedal
- Tire: Kenda 20'' X 4.0'' 60 TPI Fat Tire
- Chain: KMC Rust Resistant Chain
- HeadLight: Powered By Main Batt ery And Controlled By Display
- Front and Rear Fenders
- Charger Time: 4-5 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Appropriate Height: 545''-6'2''
- Max Rider Weight: 300 lb / 127kg
- Gross Bike Weight: 73 lbs
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Most in-stock items ordered by 2PM Eastern Time ship within 1-2 business days! Tracking information is provided upon shipment. Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
- All E-bikes will be shipped using the signature required option which will guarantee the product must be signed for and it will NOT be left at the delivery address if the recipient is not available to sign for it. By placing your order with Journeybikes.com for an Electric Bicycle you agree to have the bicycle shipped with the signature required at time of delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to be present at the time of delivery. JourneyBikes.com is not responsible for packages that have been left at the recipient’s door and consequently lost and/or stolen. We will file a lost claim with the carrier, however if they deny that claim we will not be able to make any reimbursements.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: Two Years of Tech Support. 1 Year Warranty on Motor and Battery.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Addmotor Return Policy.