The Fat Tire Folding series features the 500 Watt Rear Hub Motor with a 48v 13ah Lithium Cell Removable Battery to provide riding distances of ~35 miles per charge. The bike features both pedal assist and throttle only mode.
Equipped with an LCD display and comfortable but compact 20" x 4" tires, this fat tire electric bike can be conveniently folded in order to store and transport the bike more easily. It has the ability to take on many tasks you would not expect from a portable and folding bike such as hauls from the grocery store, challenging terrain, and rough roads*.
Featuring a durable and sturdy aluminum alloy frame. Only takes 5-8 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run ~35 miles (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider)*. This folding fat tire electric bike comes with a comfortable seat that is adjustable*.
Get ECOTRIC, go further, and have more fun with the price under $1,000!
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 48v 13AH Removable
- Motor Type: Rear Hub 48V 500W
- Amps: 13AH
- Volts: 48V
- Distance: Single Charge Is ~35 Miles*
- Display: Ecotric Smart LCD
- Throttle Type: Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
- Frame: Aluminium Alloy
- Speed Sensor
- Derailleur: Shimano 7 Speed
- Pedal: Standard Black Pedal
- Front & Rear Brakes: Tektro Novela Mechanical Disc 160mm Rotor
- Tire: 20" x 4" Fat Bike Tires
- Fenders: Included, Front & Rear
- Battery Charger Time: 5-8 Hours* (Depends On Battery Status)
- Battery Life: Up to 400-600 cycles*
- Assembly Instructions & tool kit, Reflector, Battery Charger
- Variable Speed*
- Recommended Rider: 5’1”- 5’9”
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb
- Bike Gross Weight: 52 lbs.
- OWNER'S MANUAL CLICK HERE
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 85-90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Find a complete list of assembly videos on the Ecotric Youtube Playlist.
Warranty: 18 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Free return 30-Day At-Home Trial: Learn more about the Ecotric Return Policy.