The Ecotric FAT26S900 series features the 500 Watt Rear Hub Motor with a 36v Lithium Cell battery to provide riding distances of 30-54 kilometres (18-33 miles) per charge*. The bike features both pedal assist and throttle only mode for biking over many types of terrain, thanks to the 4” fat tires. It allows riders to ride along the sand, mud, dirt trails, snow and regular road conditions with ease! Get ECOTRIC®, go further, and have more fun with the price under $1,000!
Featuring a durable and sturdy aluminum alloy frame. Only takes 5-8 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run ~18-33 miles (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider)*. This fat tire electric bike comes with a comfortable seat that is adjustable*.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 36v 12AH Removable
- Motor Type: Rear Hub 36V 500W
- Amps: 12AH
- Volts: 36V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 18-33 Miles*
- Display: Ecotric Smart LCD
- Throttle Type: Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
- Frame: Aluminium Alloy
- Speed Sensor
- Derailleur: Shimano Acera 7 Gears
- Pedal: Standard Black Pedal
- Front Brake: Tektro Novela Mechanical Disc 160mm Rotor
- Tire: 26" x 4" Fat Bike Tires
- Battery Charger Time: 5-8 Hours* (Depends On Battery Status)
- Battery Life: Up to 1000 cycles*
- Assembly Instructions & tool kit, Reflector, Battery Charger
- Variable Speed*
- Recommended Rider: 5’3”- 6’2”
- Max Rider Weight: 265 lb
- Bike Gross Weight: 55 lbs.
- OWNER'S MANUAL CLICK HERE
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 80-90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Find a complete list of assembly videos on the Ecotric Youtube Playlist.
Warranty: 18 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Free return 30-Day At-Home Trial: Learn more about the Ecotric Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have 100 miles on this bike. Easy to put together when it arrived. This bike helps me ride longer an farther. With a heart condition this pedal assisted bike is great.i have told all my friends and some have rode it an loved it all so.
Thanks took a while you kept me informed
Bike is great - tearing up trails and hills in the Hudson Valley - shipping was delayed because it was back ordered - but communication was good so I knew what to expect
The bike is great for Boston looks sharp. Now I'm looking for a rack for it for the car .thanks again and would recommend you to friends.
I love it! I spent the day doing errands and going to see family. It's so fast and I'm having fun. Thanks.