The Micargi Luna Women's Step Through Electric bike is a Cruiser style with 48V power and a 350W motor. This comfortable ride is a 7 speed, and has great shimano components. Travel long ranges and ride in style.
- Battery: Samsung 48V
- Motor Type: 350W Speed Sensor
- Amps: 10.4 AH
- Volts: 48V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 18-25 Miles*
- Pedal Assist
- Display LCD
- Frame: Hi Ten Steel
- Saddle: Cruiser type with Springs
- Stem: Alloy
- Seatpost: Steel Chrome
- Rear Gears: Shimano 7 Speed Derailleur
- Pedal: 9/16"
- Brake Set: V Brake Front and Rear
- Tire: 26" x 2.125" White Wall
- Rims: 26x36H Alloy
- Battery Charger Time: 3-4 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Weight: 72 lbs
- Front & Rear Mud Guards, Kickstand
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Micargi Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The bike arrived in good shape with No shipping damage. Assembly was was very easy and all parts were there. The only negative that I have is that I did not receive any instructions on how to operate the electrical components. I don’t know if that was something it was supposed to come with or not due to this being my first pedal assist bike. I pretty much got it all figured out but I still can’t get it to ride on full electric with the thumb throttle. I bought thus for my wife and overall she i very happy with the purchase
Ebikes are FUN!! My 2nd one, but i had an old model that didn't go very fast, things have changed, this is amazing!
Such a cute color, i love the tone. the rack comes in handy also when i go to the store downtown. So much better than having to park a car, and so so fun.
Sooooooo much fun to ride. My very first ebike, oh my i may never use my old standard bike again!! Its an addictive ride, and pretty fast!