The 1932 classic Roadster has awakened as a 48V electric bike version! A new take on a classic build; clean, quiet, and sleek. A practical bike to carry out your daily chores and trips around town. Explore your city with faster with the Roadster Ghost City Electric Bike.
The roadster is a practical zippy revival of a bike commuting classic. It's simple and sleek. Compared to the 500 series, it is a little bit slower, with no gears or shifter. The throttle is now on the right-hand side. The bike overall has a sleek concealed look. The screen is smaller, and only has 3 pedal assist settings: Eco, Mid, and High. Not as much room for customization here.
This version comes with the rack and fenders stock but no front suspension. Also included is an integrated LED tail light as well as a headlight. The battery is to be charged on the bike only. It is removable, but not without tools. It is not a removable battery like the 500 series. The cadence sensor is a little more accurate with 24 magnets. The roadster also has a narrow allowable height range because of the flat top tube frame style.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Recommended height: 5'4"-6'
- Weight: 50lbs
- Motor: 48V 500W MXUS
- Power Type: Thumb Throttle & Cadence Sensor (PAS)
- Variable Speed
- Battery: Samsung 48V*8.7AH 13S3P -418wh
- Range: 20mi- Throttle, 45mi PAS
- Charge time: 3 hours
- Display: Starunion Grip LCD Integrated Display
- Frame: Hi-ten steel
- Crank set: Prowheel 1/8"x 44T 170mm arm length
- Brakes: Tektro Aries Mechanical Disc, Rotors:160MM
- Front hub: Joytec 3/8" 100mm*145mm 36 hole
- Rims: Rear- 13G 120mm, Front- 13G165mm
- Tires: Kenda 26"*1.75" hybrid eBike tires
- Sprocket: Tridiamond 18T
- Pedals: Wellgo 9/16", CPSC
- Saddle: KNUS Comfortable gel saddle
- Rear rack: ENWE Max load 50lbs
- Front light: Integrated Spanninga LED - White
- Rear light: Integrated Starunion LED - Red
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Ships 90% assembled. Assembly takes 10-30 minutes. Recommended knowledge of bicycle components to assemble safely. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: 1-year Warranty.
Learn more about the Ride1Up Warranty Policy.
30 Day Returns. Buyer pays return shipping. Learn more about the Ride1Up Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The black is really nice.. And holy moly, this is my first ebike, so the first ride was amazing and a little shocking how fast it can go quickly! But everyone I know is jealous now, get lots of "what is that an ebike?" people stop and stare. Lol
I love how lightweight it is, love it! My only gripe is I wish they had it in more colors. But oh well, the black is cool.
Such a cool city cruiser I live in atlanta and this makes life so much easier to get around, especially on HOT days! I couldn't find a 48V bike under $1000, so this was perfect, couldn't ask for more and was super easy to put together.