The Roadster V2, a classic build; clean, quiet, and sleek. A practical bike to carry out your daily chores and trips around town. Explore your city faster with the Roadster V2 City Electric Bike.
Our original roadster is back again. Simple, fast, and fun, this electric bike is as clean as it gets. With a completely concealed battery and quiet motor, onlookers aren’t going to understand how you pedal so fast. The Roadster v2 features a belt drive, internal Samsung Cells, a compact LCD display, and fully smoothed alloy frame. Perfect for flat surfaces and urban commutes.
Class 3 electric bike. 500w (peak) 350W (sustained) geared motor with 40nm torque. 20-35 miles range depending on rider weight, terrain, incline, level of assist, etc. 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame, integrated 36V battery and electric components.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Recommended height: 5'7"-6'2"
- Weight: 33lbs
- Motor: 500w (peak) 350w (nominal) Geared Hub Shengyi
- Battery: 36V 7.0ah Samsung 35e Cells
- Battery is removeable, but not quickly. It is only designed to be removed when experiencing issues or for replacement purposes. Not for frequent removal.
- PAS: Ultra Sensitive, Bottom Bracket Cadence sensor
- Display: 0-5 Level LCD Display
- Controller: 36V 15A Lishui Sinewave
- Drivetrain: 64Tx20T Belt Drive
- Handlebars: 25.4 mm x 550 mm Narrow Road Riser Bars
- Brakes: Tektro R315 Dual Pivot V-Brakes
- Brake Levers: Alloy with Rubber-pad Inserts
- Spokes: 13G Black Stainless Steel
- Tires: Kenda Kwest 700Cx28C
- Pedals: 9/16" Wellgo Alloy
- Seat Post: 350 mm x 30.4 mm
- Saddle: Custom Gel Ergonomic Road Saddle
- Grips: Durable Rubber Velo Round Grips
- Charger: 36V 2 Amp
- Charge time: 2-4 Hours
- Kickstand: Not Included
- Water Bottle Bosses: Water Bottle Bosses
- Variable Speed
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Ships 90% assembled. Assembly takes 10-30 minutes. Recommended knowledge of bicycle components to assemble safely. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: 1-year Warranty.
Warranty service is void if there is not proof that the bike was assembled or inspected by a bike mechanic prior to first use.
Learn more about the Ride1Up Warranty Policy.
30 Day Returns. Buyer pays return shipping. Learn more about the Ride1Up Return Policy.