The Vortex series features the 350 Watt Rear Hub Motor with a 36v Lithium Cell Removable Battery to provide riding distances of 30-55 kms (18-33 miles) on one charge. The bike features both pedal assist and throttle only mode. Explore new roads with and electric bike price under $1000!
Featuring a durable and sturdy High-Strength Carbon Steel frame. Only takes 5-8 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run ~20-30 miles (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider)*. This electric bike comes with a seat that is adjustable*.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 36V 12.5AH Removable
- Motor Type: Rear Hub 36V 350W
- Amps: 12.5AH
- Volts: 36V
- Distance: Single Charge Is ~20-30 Miles*
- Display: Ecotric Smart LED
- Throttle Type: Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
- Frame: High-Strength Carbon Steel
- Speed Sensor
- Derailleur: 7 Speed Shimano
- Pedal: Standard Black Pedal
- Front Brake: Tektro Novela Mechanical Disc 160mm Rotor
- Tire: 26" x 1.95" Tires
- Battery Charger Time: 5-8 Hours* (Depends On Battery Status)
- Battery Life: Up to 1000 cycles*
- Assembly Instructions & tool kit, Reflector, Battery Charger
- Variable Speed*
- Recommended Rider: 5'3"”- 6'0"
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb
- Bike Gross Weight: 57 lbs.
- OWNER'S MANUAL CLICK HERE
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 80-90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Find a complete list of assembly videos on the Ecotric Youtube Playlist.
Warranty: 18 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Free return 30-Day At-Home Trial: Learn more about the Ecotric Return Policy.