The GreenBike Mule is one of their newest electric bike designs. It comes equipped with a 48V lithium-ion battery, and a 500W nominal rear gear hub motor, with a 800W peak! Also, the step thru frame and 2-seater bike seat* make the Mule a great electric bicycle for commuting around town.
With accessories including a battery operated LED front and rear lights and fenders, this bike is going to have what you need!
And don't forget those tires! THe mule comes with fat tires by KENDA that are 20" x 4" front and rear tires.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS. Number of riders to safely fit on the bike not guaranteed.
- Suggested Use: Urban, Trail, Beach.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Model Year: 2020
- Motor: Rear-Mounted Geared Hub 500 W Nominal 800W peak
- Battery: cells made by LG – 48 volts 12.8 Ah (614 Wh) – (Li-ion)
- Battery manufacturer: Boston Power USA
- Battery is removeable.
- Estimated Charge Time / Estimated Range: 5-6 hours / 20 to 50 miles
- Display Type: LCD-S900 E-bike Intelligent Display
- Readouts: Battery Level, Speed, Assist Level, Odometer, Trip Distance, power consumption.
- Drive Modes: Speed Sensor Pedal Assist, Thumb Throttle.
- Total Weight/ Battery Weight: 61 lbs. / 9 lbs.
- Frame: Low Step
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Fork: Mozo USA Suspension with 140 mm Travel.
- Gearing Details: 7 speed made by Shimano
- Cranks: 170 mm Length, 28-33-42T
- Brakes: Tektro disc brakes with motor inhibitors 160 mm rotors
- Grips / Saddle: Wide 2 seater saddle with back light
- Tires: KENDA , 20″ x 4.0″
- Suspension: front 140 mm travel Mozo USA
- *Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
1 Year Warranty.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
If you wish to return your purchased item, you may do so within 15 days of delivery. Learn more about our Return Policy.