Addmotor MOTAN M-5500 Flying Tiger Hunting Electric Bike is born for hunting and exploring nature.
The frame design of the MOTAN M-5500 e-bike is to commemorate the Flying Tigers, that the United States volunteers together to Aidhua Air Force in the Second World War. The shark mouth logo on the frame is the symbol of the Flying Tigers. It is the new design of 2019. The MOTAN M-5500 is designed with a strong frame that can carry a load of 350lb easily. Durable and stiff 6061 aluminum alloy frame with the fat tires, make this bike especially perfect for mountain, wasteland, also effective on the road, trail, city, beach or the snow, etc.
With the 1000 watt powerful hub brushless motor 48-volt lithium ion Panasonic battery, the M-5500 has the power and range up to 60 miles to accompany you on adventures of almost many distances on a single 5-hour charge*, charging time depends on the battery status.
The large power 1000 watt motor and 7 speed Shimano drivetrain with hydraulic disc brakes make the bike as fast and maneuverable as it is sturdy and flexible. It can travel further, faster and across more adventurous terrain*. 1000W State-of-the-art geared motor delivers best in class acceleration and Hill Climbing.
High capacity 14.5Ah long-lasting lithum battery. And like other MOTAN fat bikes, the M-5500 is also equipped with large 180mm rotors, a quick response disc
brake system, making the brakes more flexible, giving you great safety support on your journey.
A large bright 5 inch LCD display is mounted on the front tube which comes with a USB port to charge your phone or electronic device on the go. The display clearly shows the vital information including battery status, speed, miles and biking mode, all these features to help meet any of your needs.
THE BIKE COMES WITH FRONT AND REAR FENDERS AND A REAR RACK.
MOZO front fork suspension can travel up to 100mm, 26-inch fat tires, and 14.5Ah high capacity lithium battery, all these high-end configurations will give you comfortable long-distance riding. The gear sensor can detect the action when you shift the gear on the bike for smooth cycling.
*Number of riders to fit on the bike depends on rider weight and size and is not guaranteed. Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 48V*14.5Ah Panasonic Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Motor: 1000W Rear Hub Brushless Motor
- Display: Addmotor New Design 5 Inch LCD Display With Smart Light Sensor
- Distance: Single Charge Is 50-60 Miles Using The Level One Assist
- Charger: 2.5A Standard DC Smart Charger
- Controller: Addmotor 30A Controller
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Addshox Aluminum 100 Travel Suspension Fork With Lockout
- Chain Puller: Shimano 7 Speed / ACERA M360
- Brake Lever: Tektro Hydraulic HD-E500
- Rotors: Tektro Hydraulic HD-E500 180mm
- Handlebar: Black Aluminum Handlebar
- Pedal: Aluminum Black Pedal
- Saddle: Addmotor Comfortable Seat
- Seat Post: Quick Release 30cm
- Freewheel: Shimano Pro Freewheel 7 Speeds
- Tires: Kenda 26" X 4.0" Fat Tires 30 TPI
- Chain: KMC Rust Resistant Chain
- Integrated Wiring: Water-Resistant Connectors and Wiring Harness
- Headlight: Powered by Main Battery and Controlled by Display
- Variable Speed*
- Color: Black / Army Green
- Charger Time: 5-6 Hours. (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Battery Life: Rated for 800 Charge Cycles
- Range: 50-60 Miles with PAS 1
- Appropriate Height: 5'8''-6'8''
- Load Capacity: 350lbs
- N.G / G.W: 77lbs / 96lbs
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 85-95% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: Two Years of Tech Support. 1 Year Warranty on Motor and Battery.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Addmotor Return Policy.