EcoMotion e-City 36V 350W Step Through City Electric Bicycle
City electric bikes are great for commuting throughout your town or city.
The Ecomotion City is a 26-inch 350W Lithium ion 36V 13aH Battery E-Bike with a step-through frame.
Hydraulic Brakes, Front Suspension, multi-position handlebar, throttle and pedal assist are only a few to the attractive features you will enjoy.
- Powered by 36V13Ah Lithium Li-ion removable Battery for up to 50 miles Range under One Charge!*
- 350W Strong Motor
- 180 mm Hydraulic Brake Set
- Front Suspension Fork with lock
- Throttle & Pedal Assist, choose your own riding style
- PROMAX Multiple Positions, Adjustable Handlebar
- Frame: 26” Aluminum City Style
- Weight: 56 Lbs.
- MEAS: Seat lowest position 34.25", Stem to seat post distance 21.25"
- Motor: Shengyi 350W rear hub motor
- Battery: Powered By 36V13Ah Lithium Li-ion Battery, With USB Port
- Power consumption: 468Wh
- Charger: 42V 2Ah UL Approved
- Display: LCD With USB Port
- Indications: 5 Speed, ODO, Trip Duration & Time, Watt, PAS (5 speeds), Battery Voltage, Power Consumption & Malfunctions Indication.
- Brakes: XOD XD-E500 Hydraulic | F&R Disc 180mm with power cut off safety system
- Shifter - Shifter - Shimano SL-F55- 7R speed (SiS)
- Derailleur- SHIMANO RD-TY300-SGS
- Freewheel- SHIMANO MF-TZ500-7 (Mega Range)
- Headlight, Taillight & Electric Horn
- Electric cords: Cable-Tree (Water Resistant)
- Handlebar: PROMAX MA-579
- Stem: PROMAX Aluminum (Multiple Positions, Easy-Fit)
- Fork: Suspension | Rebound | With Lock
- Rims: 26" POWER Double Wall Alloy Rims | 12G Stainless Steel Spokes
- Tires: KENDA 26x1.95”
- Fenders: Plastic | Long With Support Rods
- Rear rack: aluminum
- Headset: Neco
- Front hub: Aluminum | Fast Release
- Crank: PROWHEEL | Solid Alloy
- Bottom Bracket: Neco | Sealed Bearings
- Pedals: WELLGO B429
- Chain: KMC
- Throttle: Tomb Throttle With Safety Switch
- Fenders: Long Fenders (Plastic)
- Weight: 62 lbs.
- Ecomotion City User Manual
*Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 85-95% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
One Year Limited Warranty on all parts of its products
Two Year Warranty on the frame and motor
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
If you wish to return your purchased item, you may do so within 7 days of delivery. Learn more about our Return Policy.