The frame of this city ebike is made of Steel. The similar U frame is very fit for people to ride on the bike,. When you go out for shopping, you can put your goceries on the front basket. When you ride it on the road, you will attract lots of eyes. You will be a shining star! The bike features both pedal assist and throttle mode. Explore new ebike with ECOTRIC® under $1000!
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 36v 10AH Removable
- Motor Type: Rear Hub 36V 350W
- Amps: 10AH
- Volts: 36V
- Distance: Single Charge Is ~20-35 Miles*
- Display: LED
- Throttle Type: Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
- Frame: Steel
- Speed Sensor
- Derailleur: 7 Speed Shimano
- Pedal: Standard Black Pedal
- Front Brake: V Brake
- Tire: 26" x 1.95" Tiires
- Battery Charger Time: 6-8 Hours* (Depends On Battery Status)
- Battery Life: Up to 1000 cycles*
- Assembly Instructions & tool kit, Reflector, Battery Charger
- Variable Speed*
- Recommended Rider: 5'0”- 5’9”
- Max Rider Weight: 200 lb
- Bike Gross Weight: 59.5 lbs.
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 80-90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Find a complete list of assembly videos on the Ecotric Youtube Playlist.
Warranty: 18 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Free return 30-Day At-Home Trial: Learn more about the Ecotric Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We rode our new ebikes 20 miles on the 1st day and still had power left to get up the last hill. What a blast....We are in the later stage of life and having fun on our bikes. We have not owned bikes in over 25 years. We are hooked and riding regularly all over the place. The peacedove is made for a short person. My wife is 5'1" and it fits her perfectly.
Trying to assembly this bike is a mission! I received the bike and a lot of the screws and it don’t even show you how to install the basket is like you need to guess everything on your own. Very frustrating