The Ecotric Seagull Electric Mountain Bike features a 1000 Watt Rear Hub Motor with a 48v Lithium Cell Removable Battery to provide riding distances of ~35 miles on one charge. The bike features both pedal assist and throttle only mode. Equipped with comfortable but compact 26" x 2.125" tires, this electric mountain bike allows riders to ride along the sand, mud, dirt trails, snow and regular road conditions*. Get ECOTRIC, go further, and have more fun with the price under $1,000!
Featuring a durable and sturdy aluminum alloy frame. Only takes 6-8 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run ~35 miles (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider)*. This mountain electric bike comes with a suspension comfort seat that is adjustable and adjustable front fork suspension forks.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 48v 13AH Removable
- Motor Type: Rear Hub 48V 1000W
- Amps: 13AH
- Volts: 48V
- Distance: Single Charge Is ~35 Miles*
- Display: Ecotric Smart LCD
- Throttle Type: Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
- Frame: Aluminium Alloy
- Speed Sensor
- Derailleur: Shimano 7 Speed
- Pedal: Standard Black Pedal
- Front & Rear Brakes: Tektro Novela Mechanical Disc 160mm Rotor
- Tire: 26" x 2.125" CST Tires
- Fenders: Optional
- Battery Charger Time: 6-8 Hours* (Depends On Battery Status)
- Battery Life: Up to 1000 cycles*
- Assembly Instructions & tool kit, Reflector, Battery Charger
- Variable Speed*
- Recommended Rider: 5’4”- 6’3”
- Max Rider Weight: 265 lb
- Bike Gross Weight: 68 lbs.
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- **NOTE - California orders are subject to Sales Tax as these bikes ship from CA
Most in-stock items ordered by 2PM Eastern Time ship within 1-2 business days! Tracking information is provided upon shipment. Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
- All E-bikes will be shipped using the signature required option which will guarantee the product must be signed for and it will NOT be left at the delivery address if the recipient is not available to sign for it. By placing your order with Journeybikes.com for an Electric Bicycle you agree to have the bicycle shipped with the signature required at time of delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to be present at the time of delivery. JourneyBikes.com is not responsible for packages that have been left at the recipient’s door and consequently lost and/or stolen. We will file a lost claim with the carrier, however if they deny that claim we will not be able to make any reimbursements.
Assembly required, ships 80-90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Find a complete list of assembly videos on the Ecotric Youtube Playlist.
Warranty: 2 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Free return 30-Day At-Home Trial: Learn more about the Ecotric Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
WOW no joke with the 1000W power, glad I didn't get the 500W model, this thing flies! Reall really love it, my other bike will never be seen again, this is awesome.
I take this everywhere, couldn't be happier with the power, took a few to put it together, but really not bad, thanks!