Nakto Classic is on backorder and available for PRE-ORDER ONLY, take advantage of the sales price & discount now! ETA is mid-July.
The Nakto Classic City E-Bike features a 26" step-through frame design. Coupled with classic vintage white color option. Durable and sturdy high-strength carbon steel and superior car paint. The 36V battery only takes 4-6 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 18-20 miles (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider) at variable speeds*. This city electric bike comes with an comfortable big seat that is adjustable*.
This e-bike can provide easy riding with a 250W brushless motor, using a throttle and/or pedal assistant pedaling with a Shimano 6 speed derailleur. The battery is a removable 36V10A Lithium Battery.
The bike comes equipped with safety features such as a horn and a strong front LED headlight controlled from handlebars, expansion rear brakes, brake motor safety cut off, locking kickstand.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 36v 10ah Tianneng Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Motor Type: 250W Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Amps: 10AH
- Volts: 36V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 18-20 Miles*
- Display: Electric Power Display: Low, Mid, High
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Pedal Assist
- Frame: high-strength carbon steel
- Rear Gears: Shimano 6 Speed Derailleur
- Handlebar: Aluminum Handlebar
- Pedal: Standard Black Pedal
- Brake Set: Front V Brake, Rear Expansion Brake Set
- Tire: 26" x 1.75"
- Battery Charger Time: 4-6 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Front & Rear Mud Guards, Kickstand & Basket
- Toolkit & Owner's Manual
- Variable Speed*
- Max Rider Weight: 250 lb
- Height Range: 5'4" - 6'2"
- Bike Net Weight: 59 lbs.
- Bike Gross Weight: 68 lbs.
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Assembly Video (shows Assembly of Camel 26" to give you idea of how assembly is):
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on motor, battery, controller, throttle and PAS system.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Nakto Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Customer service was excellent! Great communication! Beautiful Bike, extremely easy to assemble. Excellent experience!
Nakto Classic 36V 26" Electric City Bike
The bike was packaged very well and received with no damage. It was a present for my wife. She rode one last summer. Assembly was relatively easy and the parts are good quality. When our 40 inches of snow melts we are looking forward to testing it our on our bike paths.
And to think I almost bought a fixie lol, I love this bike, especially on hot or cold days, gets me there MUCH MUCH faster. Love the rack on the back for my groceries, bag, etc then the front basket is just a bonus, thanks!
I was worried it would last on my commute to school, but thankfully it has more than enough to get me a few trips to campus.