The Nakto Cruiser Fat Tire 36V e-bike features fat tires for beach and snow stability, powerful attractive design for sports and recreation, 5 speed LCD display and controller. Coupled with classic black color option. Only takes 4-6 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 20-25 miles at variable speeds*.
This e-bike can provide easy riding with a 300W brushless motor, using a throttle and/or pedal assistant pedaling with a Shimano 6 speed derailleur. The battery is a removable 36V10A Lithium Battery.
The bike comes equipped with safety features such as a strong front LED headlight controlled from handlebars, front and rear disk brakes, brake motor safety cut off, locking kickstand.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 36v 10ah Tianneng Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Motor Type: 300W Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Amps: 10AH
- Volts: 36V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 20-25 Miles*
- Display: Electric Power Display, 5 Speed LCD
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Pedal Assist
- Frame: high-strength carbon steel
- Rear Gears: Shimano 6 Speed Derailleur
- Handlebar: Aluminum Handlebar
- Pedal: Standard Pedal
- Brake Set: Front and Rear Disk Brakes
- Tire: 26"*4" Fat Tire
- Battery Charger Time: 4-6 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Toolkit & Owner's Manual
- Variable Speed*
- Max Rider Weight: 250 lb
- Bike Net Weight: 65 lbs.
- Bike Gross Weight: 75 lbs.
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on motor, battery, controller, throttle and PAS system.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Nakto Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This bike really does well offroad, I thought it wouldnt due ot the weight and ebike part of it, but I was really really pleasantly surprised, I'll probably get a commuter bike soon also.
I shopped around probably 30 ebikes online, this one is pretty cheap, so I took a leap. And I really love it! Great buy, thanks Jason for your help picking this one out.
This Fatty packs a punch. I wasn't expecting that, I own regular fat bikes, but this one is my first ebike, so fun!