Nakto's Mountain 26" Ranger 36V e-bike features a durable and sturdy 100% aluminum alloy frame with a front fork made of high-steel packed with premium comfort shock absorption and a double layer aluminum alloy 26" wheel. Coupled with a classic black color option. Only takes 4-6 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 20-25 miles (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider) at variable speeds*. This mountain electric bike comes with an comfortable seat that is adjustable*.
This e-bike can provide easy riding with a 300W brushless motor, using a throttle and/or pedal assistant pedaling with a Shimano 6 speed derailleur. The battery is a 36V10A Lithium Battery in the bike frame.
The bike comes equipped with safety features such as a horn and a strong front LED headlight controlled from handlebars, disk brakes, and locking kickstand.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 36v 10ah Tianneng Lithium Batteries In Bike Frame
- Motor Type: 300W Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Amps: 10AH
- Volts: 36V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 20-25 Miles*
- Display: LCD Display (see pics)
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Pedal Assist
- Frame: aluminum alloy
- Front Fork: comfort shock absorption
- Rear Gears: Shimano 6 Speed Derailleur
- Handlebar: Aluminum Handlebar
- Pedal: Standard Pedal
- Brake Set: Front and Rear Disk Brakes
- Tire: 26"
- Battery Charger Time: 4-6 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Toolkit & Owner's Manual
- Variable Speed*
- Max Rider Weight: 250 lb
- Bike Weight: 48 lbs.
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Most in-stock items ordered by 2PM Eastern Time ship within 1-2 business days! Tracking information is provided upon shipment. Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
- All E-bikes will be shipped using the signature required option which will guarantee the product must be signed for and it will NOT be left at the delivery address if the recipient is not available to sign for it. By placing your order with Journeybikes.com for an Electric Bicycle you agree to have the bicycle shipped with the signature required at time of delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to be present at the time of delivery. JourneyBikes.com is not responsible for packages that have been left at the recipient’s door and consequently lost and/or stolen. We will file a lost claim with the carrier, however if they deny that claim we will not be able to make any reimbursements.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Assembly Video (videos shows assembly of Camel 26" bike to give an idea of how assembly can be):
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on motor, battery, controller, throttle and PAS system.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Nakto Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I really wanted a 36 or 48v bike that was versatile for all types of riding, this one is pretty cool, fits the bill for what I needed, thanks!
love the black on black design, fast and long range. Thats all I wanted. Yay!