Lock in Sales Pricing! Order timelines may be slightly delayed due to demand. Orders should ship out within 1-2 weeks of placing your order.
The Nakto Pony Cargo Electric bike features durable and sturdy high-strength carbon steel and superior car paint frame design coupled with a classic orange color option. Only takes 4-6 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 18-20 miles (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider) at variable speeds*.
This e-bike can provide easy riding with a 250W brushless motor, using a throttle and/or pedal assistant pedaling. The battery is a removable 36V 10ah Lithium Battery.
Durable: high-strength carbon steel and superior car paint.
Adjustable: The adjustable saddle height suited for different needs
Comfortable: comfortable seat post, easily assists you to enjoy your riding.
Safety: rear reflective light, front v brake, rear disc brake, Motor safety cutoff
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 36v 10ah Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Motor Type: 250W Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Amps: 10AH
- Volts: 36V
- Battery Life: ~400-800 cycles
- Distance: Single Charge Is 15-20 Miles*
- Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
- Frame: high-strength carbon steel
- LED Displayer
- 3 Modes
- Sensor: Speed Sensor
- Single Speed SHIMANO
- Pedal: Standard Black Pedal
- Brake Set: Front V Brake, Rear disc brake
- Tire: 20" x 1.75"
- Battery Charger Time: 4-6 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Wiring: Waterproof Connectors and Wiring Harness
- Toolkit & Owner's Manual
- Variable Speed*
- RIDER HEIGHTS: 5'0 - 6'0"
- Max Rider Weight: 250 lbs.
- Bike Gross Weight: 55 lbs.
- Packing: 49.21*9.65*26 inches
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Assembly Video: (video of the Camel model to give you an idea of how assembly may be)
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on motor, battery, controller, throttle and PAS system.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Nakto Return Policy.