You want the Coolest and most FUN bike you will ever ride!! Rocks? Don't worry... Hills? Don't worry....This fat tire bike takes performance to the next level, take this bike anywhere, literally (well almost literally)!! Never fear, the Boulderado is here!!
The Boulderado 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Fat Tire Step-Through Mountain Bicycle is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle cranking out 500 Watts from the Bafang High Torque Zero Resistance Clutch Motor. This bike features a lightweight, compact lithium LiPo4 48 volt 17 Ah integrated battery pack providing a considerable amount of power greater than our 24 volt or 36 volt models. This bike comes with everything Aluminum - every bolt, every nut, every nipple, every spoke. That means no rust! The 100% hand welded lightweight aluminum frame bicycle has Atlus Shimano 9-Speed Gears & Shifting System, oversized MOZO Front Hydraulic Suspension, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front and a water proof quick disconnect on the rear and oversized Kenda 26 x 4.0 tires. Front & rear Tektro disk brakes are standard on the Rocky Road 48 Volt Electric Mountain Bicycle along with true VELO Brand Hand Grips & Mountain Bike Seat. This electric mountain bicycle comes standard with a rear cargo rack and high quality beverage holder. There is no extra charge!
- 15-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE RETURN POLICY! (see terms on Warranty page)
- FREE: LED Headlight Included ($25 Value)
- FREE: Tool Kit Included ($15 Value)
- FREE: Drink Holder ($12 Value)
- LCD Display: King Meter LCD Smart PAS Digital System With USB Phone Charging Port (Indicates Speed, Distance, Battery Life)
- Battery: 48 Volt LiPo4 Lithium (lightweight)
- Watts: 500 Watt
- Amps: 17 AH Integrated Lithium Battery
- Volts: 48 volt
- Motor: Bafang 500 Watt Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor With Clutch
- Drive System: Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor or Pedal Power
- Controller: 48 Volt 15 Amp Sealed Smart Controller (5 Speed Smart Assist)
- Charger: 48 Volt Output UL Certified Charger (Charging Time +/- 3 Hours)
- Variable Speed*, Throttle Only Option (Much Faster If You Pedal Assist*)
- **This bike has been tested climbing a 5-7% mountain grade continuously for 45 minutes at variable speeds while having to slow down for hair pin turns*.
- Distance: Up To 25-30 Miles Range Using Low PAS & Flat Terrain While Pedal Assisting*
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Thumb Throttle - SPAS Power Assisted - or - Turn Off Power & Pedal Only
- Handlebars: Aluminum Alloy Mountain Bike Handle Bars
- Gooseneck: Aluminum VP
- Quick Release: Front & Rear Wheels Have Quick Release Axles - Flip Lever
- Frame: 6061-T6 Temper Aluminum Alloy - Very Lightweight
- Fork: Oversized MOZO Hydraulic Front Forks
- Front Sprocket: Aluminum Alloy Sprocket
- Suspension: Front Hydraulic Suspension Included & KS Rear Shock Suspension
- Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus Gears & Shifter
- Front Wheel: Joytech Quick Release Hub
- Tires: Kenda Oversized Mountain Fat Tire & Tube 26 x 4.0" on Aluminum Wheels
- Brakes: Tektro Disk Brakes With Hydraulic Upgrade Option
- Seat & Post: Aluminum Alloy Adjustable Seat Post & Velo Mountain Bike Seat
- Rear Rack: Not Included (shown in photos)
- Pedals: Wellgo Aluminum Pedal Set
- Headlight: Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
- Drink Holder on Handle Bar Included
- Bicycle Measurements: Max Seat Height = 41.3" Inches / Min Seat Height = 33.5" Inches / Handle Bar Height = 43.3" Inches
- Bicycle Weight: 70 lbs.
- Bicycle in Box: 81.5 lbs.
- Max Rider Weight: 350 lbs.
- Tool Kit Included
- CLICK HERE FOR OWNER'S MANUAL
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
If you wish to return your purchased item, you may do so within 15 days of delivery. Learn more about our Return Policy.