The Lark Women's Electric City Bike features the 500 Watt Rear Hub Motor with a 36v Lithium Cell Removable Battery to provide riding distances of 20-35 miles on one charge. The bike features both pedal assist and throttle only mode. Explore new roads with and women's electric bike priced jumst over $1000!
Featuring a durable and sturdy aluminium alloy frame. Only takes 6-8 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run ~20-35 miles (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider)*. This electric bike comes with a suspension comfort seat that is adjustable*.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 36v 10AH Removable
- Motor Type: Rear Hub 36V 500W
- Amps: 10AH
- Volts: 36V
- Distance: Single Charge Is ~20-35 Miles*
- Display: Ecotric Smart LCD
- Throttle Type: Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy
- Speed Sensor
- Derailleur: 7 Speed Shimano
- Pedal: Standard Black Pedal
- Front & rear brakes: Tektro Novela Mechanical Disc 160mm Rotor
- Tire: 26" x 1.95" CST Tires
- Battery Charger Time: 6-8 Hours* (Depends On Battery Status)
- Battery Life: Up to 400-600 cycles*
- Seatpost: Suspension Comfort
- Assembly Instructions & tool kit, Reflector, Battery Charger
- Variable Speed*
- Recommended Rider: 5'3"-6'”
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb
- Bike Gross Weight: 54 lbs.
- OWNER'S MANUAL CLICK HERE
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 80-90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Find a complete list of assembly videos on the Ecotric Youtube Playlist.
Warranty: 18 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Free return 30-Day At-Home Trial: Learn more about the Ecotric Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This was our first E-Bike and fit our budget since we were not sure if we would like it. We didn't want to fork out $2 or $3K for a bike for our initial purchase. The power assist is impressive. It makes riding fun again like when we were 15 and pedaling up hills was no big deal. It was easy to assemble, has good fit and finish, and has some classy details like Shimano derailer, Tektro mechanical disc brakes, kickstand, stitched leather grips with palm rests, nice liquid crystal display, front basket, rear rack, cushy seat, and 5 levels of electric pedal assist, or none, plus a twist throttle. An incorrect label was supplied from the factory and once I contacted Journey Bikes, they are sending the correct label.. Bottom line: anyone can sell a product, but it's how a business resolves any product problems after purchase that separates the good guys from the bad. Nicely done, Journey Bikes.
Cute little bike, take this around town to avoid traffic, love the basket, so cool!
I use this to bike from school to my downtown apartment, who needs a car? Was worried it wouldn't last too long, but seems to go quite a few trips before needing a charge. Wish they have more colors, my only knock.