The Lark Women's Electric City Bike features the 500 Watt Rear Hub Motor with a 36v Lithium Cell Removable Battery to provide riding distances of 20-35 miles on one charge. The bike features both pedal assist and throttle only mode. Explore new roads with and women's electric bike priced jumst over $1000!
Featuring a durable and sturdy aluminium alloy frame. Only takes 6-8 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run ~20-35 miles (depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider)*. This electric bike comes with a suspension comfort seat that is adjustable*.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 36v 10AH Removable
- Motor Type: Rear Hub 36V 500W
- Amps: 10AH
- Volts: 36V
- Distance: Single Charge Is ~20-35 Miles*
- Display: Ecotric Smart LCD
- Throttle Type: Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy
- Speed Sensor
- Derailleur: 7 Speed Shimano
- Pedal: Standard Black Pedal
- Front & rear brakes: Tektro Novela Mechanical Disc 160mm Rotor
- Tire: 26" x 1.95" CST Tires
- Battery Charger Time: 6-8 Hours* (Depends On Battery Status)
- Battery Life: Up to 400-600 cycles*
- Seatpost: Suspension Comfort
- Assembly Instructions & tool kit, Reflector, Battery Charger
- Variable Speed*
- Recommended Rider: 5'3"-6'”
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb
- Bike Gross Weight: 54 lbs.
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 80-90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Find a complete list of assembly videos on the Ecotric Youtube Playlist.
Warranty: 18 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Free return 30-Day At-Home Trial: Learn more about the Ecotric Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Cute little bike, take this around town to avoid traffic, love the basket, so cool!
I use this to bike from school to my downtown apartment, who needs a car? Was worried it wouldn't last too long, but seems to go quite a few trips before needing a charge. Wish they have more colors, my only knock.