The Classic LS is an electric folding bike with 20" x 2.125" wide tires and a powerful 350 Watt rear motor with 500W peak made by HT. The 36 Volt 10.6 Ah battery, has 5300 milliampere rate cells made by BOSTON POWER!
The bike features a slim european design with convenient low-step folding electric bike frame to easily store in your car trunk, closet or small space at work. The multifunctional LCD display provides 5 levels of electric pedal-assistance and this folding e-bike can range up to 40 miles*.
The Classic LS is an affordable electric bike model made from the best components you can find on the market.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Watts: 350 Watt
- Amps: 10.6 Ah
- Volts: 36 Volts
- Motor: 350W With 500W peak rear hub motor made by HT
- Battery: 36V with 10.6Ah lithium battery, Cells made by BOSTON POWER.
- Estimated Charge Time: 4-5 hours
- Range: Up to 40 miles per charge! (using pedal assist 2 on a flat surface with 150 lbs rider)
- Display Type: Multifunctional LCD display
- Display Function: Battery Level (5 Bars), Speed, 5 Assist Levels, Odometer, Head Light Icon.
- Drive Modes: Speed Sensor Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle
- Frame Type: Low Step / Folding
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Stem: Tool-Free Adjustable Height
- Gears: Shimano 6 speed
- Brakes: Disc with motor cut off. 160 mm Front Rotor and 160 mm Rear Rotor
- Saddle: Green Bike Wide saddle .
- Tires: Mini fat Kenda 20″ x 2.125″ tires
- Headlight w/built in electric horn.
- Folded Dimensions: 14 x 33 x 33″
- Total Weight: 46 lbs.
- Battery Weight: 8 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 230 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- *Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
1 Year Warranty.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
If you wish to return your purchased item, you may do so within 15 days of delivery. Learn more about our Return Policy.