The GreenBike Enduro 48 is a new electric mountain bike design equipped with full suspension – a particularly advanced A5 shock absorber with 140 mm travel, 3C Rate 48 volt / 10.4 amp battery and 8-FUN rear-mounted geared hub 350 watt motor. Also, this mountain e-bike has 21 Shimano Altus gears and 27.5 inch tires for arduous field conditions.
The Mountain e-bike was designed for mountain, sport or urban bicycle riding.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Watts: 350 Watt
- Amps: 10.4 Ah
- Volts: 48 Volts
- Motor: 8-FUN Rear-Mounted Geared Hub 350 watt
- Battery: 48 volt 10.4 Amp / 500 Watt Lithium 3C rate
- Estimated Charge Time: 5-6 hours
- Range: Up to 50 miles per charge
- Display Type: KH-DX-M1 LCD E-Bike display with USB port.
- Display Function: Battery Level (5 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-5), Odometer, Trip, Distance, Head Light Icon.
- Drive Modes: Speed Sensor Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle
- Frame Type: Mountain, not folding
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Frame color: yellow with black/black with gray/red with gray
- Wheel Size: 27.5” X 2.15”
- Rims: C700 Double Wall Aluminum
- Stem: Adjustable Height
- Brakes: Green Bike – Electric Motion Front and rear hydraulic brakes with motor cut off tech. 160 mm Front rotor and 160 mm rear Rotor
- Gearing: 21 Shimano Altus gears (3X7)
- Stem: ZOOM
- Suspension: Full suspension Front downhill Mozo USA 140 mm travel, rear EXM FORM -model A5
- Tires: Kenda 27″ x 2.15″
- Saddle: Velo sport
- Lights: Battery operated LED, front & rear
- Total Weight: 55 lbs.
- Battery Weight: 10 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 240 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- *Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
1 Year Warranty.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
If you wish to return your purchased item, you may do so within 15 days of delivery. Learn more about our Return Policy.