GreenBike Enduro PHAT 48V 750W
The GreenBike Enduro 48 PHAT is a new electric mountain bike design equipped with full suspension – a particularly advanced A5 shock absorber by MOZO with 140 mm travel, 3C Rate 48 volt / 13 amp battery and rear-hub 750 watt nominal, 1200 w peak motor. Also, this mountain e-bike has 6 Shimano gears and 26" x 4" fat tires for arduous field conditions.
The Mountain e-bike was designed for mountain, sport or urban bicycle riding.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Watts: 750 Watt nominal / 1200w peak
- Amps: 13 Ah
- Volts: 48 Volts
- Motor: Rear-Mounted Geared Hub 750 watt nominal / 1200w peak
- Battery: 48 volt 13 Amp / 624 Watt Lithium 3C rate by LG
- Estimated Charge Time: 5-6 hours
- Range: Up to 50 miles per charge
- Display Type: M5 E-Bike intellegent display
- Display Function: Battery Level (5 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-5), Odometer, Trip, Distance, Head Light Icon.
- Drive Modes: Speed Sensor Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle
- Frame Type: Mountain, not folding
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Frame color: yellow with black
- Wheel Size: 26" x 4”
- Brakes: Green Bike – Electric Motion Front and rear hydraulic brakes with motor cut off tech. 160 mm Front rotor and 160 mm rear Rotor
- Gearing: 6 Shimano gears
- Stem: ZOOM
- Suspension: Full suspension Front downhill Mozo USA 140 mm travel, rear EXM FORM -model A5
- Tires: Kenda 26″ x 4″
- saddle: Velo sport
- Lights: LED, front & rear
- Rims: Double Wall Aluminum
- Total Weight: 65 lbs.
- Battery Weight: 10 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- *Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
1 Year Warranty.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
If you wish to return your purchased item, you may do so within 15 days of delivery. Learn more about our Return Policy.