The Jager Dune is an electric folding bike equipped with two seats. It comes with comes with a free lock, front bag, passenger seat and LED lights too. It has 20" x 2.5" wide tires and a powerful 350 Watt rear motor. The 36 Volt 10.6 Ah battery, has 5300 milliampere rate cells made by BOSTON POWER!
The bike features a unique design with a folding stem and a passenger rear seat. The multifunctional SMART LED display provides 6 levels of electric pedal-assistance and this e-bike can range up to 40 miles*.
The Jager Dune is an affordable electric bike model made from some of the best components you can find on the market.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Watts: 350 Watt
- Amps: 10.6 Ah
- Volts: 36 Volts
- Motor: 350W rear hub motor
- Battery: 36V with 10.6Ah
- Estimated Charge Time: 4-5 hours
- Range: Up to 40 miles per charge
- Display Type: Smart LED, 6 Assist Levels
- Drive Modes: Speed Sensor, Pedal Assist, Throttle
- Frame Type: High Step
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Fork: Suspension
- Gears: Shimano 6 gears
- Stem: Folding Stem
- Brakes: Disc Brakes
- Saddle: Wide saddle with Shock Absorber
- Tires: 20″ x 2.5″ tires
- Headlight w/built in electric horn.
- Total Weight: 49 lbs.
- Battery Weight: 6 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 260 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- *Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
1 Year Warranty.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
If you wish to return your purchased item, you may do so within 15 days of delivery. Learn more about our Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love it!!! I take it around campus from class to class while the others sweat, lol. so awesome for students and anyone who is tired of parking. absolutely love it.
My girlfriend and i cruise around town on this all the time! So hard to find a 2 seater this compact. I was really surprised how fast it runs, and its pretty light for an ebike.