Good Things Come in Small Packages...
These folding 20-inch fat Tires 500W LG 48V LiPo Battery E-Bike will take you on an all terrain journey you will never forget.
Fit for smooth riding uphill and down, on-road and off, and over dirt, grass, sand, and snow, this is a do-it-all commuter in compact form.
MINI Pro is perfect for easy storage and full accessibility to even the narrowest trails.
And there's no need to leave your MINI Pro behind when it's time for vacation. To take it with you wherever you go, just fold it up and easily fit it in your trunk!
Available April 2020. Reserve an e-bike before April and lock in this pre-order pricing now!
- Powered by 48V 13Ah 624Wh Lithium Li-ion for up to 50 miles Range under One Charge!
- Strong 500W Motor for Variable Speed
- Easy 2-Step Folding Mechanism (fits most Car Trunks)
- SHIMANO 7-Speed Gears
- Hydraulic Brakes
- 20” KENDA Fat-Tires For All Terrain Experience
- Throttle & Pedal Assist. On/Off modes.
- Motor: 500W Brushless Rear-Motor
- Frame: 20” Aluminum Foldable (Fat Tire)
- Battery: Powered By LG/Samsung 48V 13Ah Lithium Li-ion
- Power consumption 624Wh
- Charger: 54.6V 2A UL Approved
- Display: LCD w/USB Port
- Brakes: XOD HYDRAULIC F&R XD-500 180mm
- Gears: 7 Speeds
- Shifter - Shimano SL-F55- 7R speed (SiS)
- Derailleur- Shimano RD-FT35-SS
- Freewheel- Shimano MF-TZ500-7
- Electric Cords: Cable-Tree | Water-Proof
- Handlebar: Aluminum Foldable & Raising
- Fork - MOZO Suspension With Lock
- Seat: VELO
- Seat Post: PROMAX Suspension & Folding, Aluminum
- Seat Hoop: Aluminum
- Tires: KENDA 20x4.0"
- Rims: Power 20”*4.0, Aluminum, Double wall
- Front Hub: Aluminum Fast Release
- Crank: PROWHEEL OUNCE-253A Aluminum
- Bottom bracket: NECO Sealed Bearings
- Spokes: 12G Stainless Steel
- Visibility: Headlight, Taillight & Horn
- Throttle: YES. Semi Grip Twist W/ on/off Button
- PAS: 12 Magnets | Fast-Response
- Rear Rack INCLUDED
- Pedal Assist (PAS): YES
- Variable Speed
- Distance: Throttle 30 miles, PAS 50 miles*
- Seat lowest position 35"
- Stem to seat post distance 21.65"
- Bicycle Weight: 57 lbs.
- Max Load: 220 lbs.
- Ecomotion Mini Pro User Manual
Assembly required, ships 85-95% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
One Year Limited Warranty on all parts of its products
Two Year Warranty on the frame and motor
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
If you wish to return your purchased item, you may do so within 7 days of delivery. Learn more about our Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I can't believe how far this bike can go, I think I've charged it about once in the last 3 weeks. I don't travel too far, but its great for where I live to get to and from without getting in my car. Love this bike.
Love my little fat bike! I live in an apartment so I can easily get it in and out of my place, and this little guy can fly!