Nakto 20" Fat Tire Mini 48V Cruiser e-bike features 20" fat tires for beach and snow stability, high strength carbon steel and superior car paint, front shock absorption, display and controller. Coupled with classic black or white color options. Only takes 4-6 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 20-25 miles at variable speeds*.
This e-bike can provide easy riding with a 350W brushless motor, using a thumb throttle and/or pedal assistant pedaling with a Shimano 6 speed derailleur. The battery is a 48V10A Lithium Battery.
The bike comes equipped with safety features such as a front LED headlight, front and rear disk brakes, brake motor safety cut off, locking kickstand.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 48v 10ah Lithium Battery
- Battery Life: ~1000 cycles (estimated not guaranteed)
- Motor Type: 350W Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Amps: 10AH
- Volts: 48V
- Wiring: Waterproof connectors and wiring
- Distance: Single Charge Is 20-25 Miles*
- Display: LED Display
- Throttle Type: Thumb Throttle
- Pedal Assist On-Thumb Throttle
- Frame: high-strength carbon steel
- Rear Gears: Shimano 6 Speed Derailleur
- Handlebar: Aluminum Handlebar
- Pedal: Standard Pedal
- Brake Set: Front and Rear Disk Brakes
- Tire: 20" x 4" Fat Tires
- Seat Post: Quick release 13cm/5.1 inch
- Battery Charger Time: 4-6 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- LED Headlight
- Toolkit & Owner's Manual
- Variable Speed*
- Rider Height: 5'3" - 6'3"
- Max Rider Weight: 250-300 lbs.
- Bike Gross Weight: 47 lbs.
- Bike Height: 39.4" / 66.9"
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on motor, battery, controller, throttle and PAS system.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Nakto Return Policy.