****TAKE 5% OFF THIS BIKE TODAY WITH CODE "FALLFIVE" AT CHECKOUT!****
Nakto 20" Discover Fat Tire 48V e-bike features 20" x 4" fat tires for beach and snow stability, premium 100% aluminum alloy frame, front shock absorption, display and controller. Coupled with classic black or white color options. Only takes 4-6 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 20-25 miles at variable speeds*.
This e-bike can provide easy riding with a 300W brushless motor, using a throttle and/or pedal assistant pedaling with a Shimano 5 speed derailleur. The battery is a 48V8A Lithium Battery in the bike frame.
The bike comes equipped with safety features such as a horn, strong front LED headlight controlled from handlebars, front and rear disk brakes, brake motor safety cut off, locking kickstand.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 48v 8ah Tianneng Lithium Batteries In Bike's Frame
- Motor Type: 300W Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Amps: 8AH
- Volts: 48V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 20-25 Miles*
- Display: Electric Power Display
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Pedal Assist
- Frame: aluminum alloy
- Front Fork: high-strength carbon steel shock absorption
- Rear Gears: Shimano 6 Speed Derailleur
- Handlebar: Aluminum Handlebar
- Pedal: Standard Pedal
- Brake Set: Front and Rear Disk Brakes
- Tire: 20" x 4" Fat Tires
- Battery Charger Time: 4-6 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Toolkit & Owner's Manual
- Variable Speed*
- Max Rider Weight: 265 lbs.
- Bike Weight: 64 lbs.
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Most in-stock items ordered by 2PM Eastern Time ship within 1-2 business days! Tracking information is provided upon shipment. Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
- All E-bikes will be shipped using the signature required option which will guarantee the product must be signed for and it will NOT be left at the delivery address if the recipient is not available to sign for it. By placing your order with Journeybikes.com for an Electric Bicycle you agree to have the bicycle shipped with the signature required at time of delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to be present at the time of delivery. JourneyBikes.com is not responsible for packages that have been left at the recipient’s door and consequently lost and/or stolen. We will file a lost claim with the carrier, however if they deny that claim we will not be able to make any reimbursements.
Assembly required, ships 80% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on motor, battery, controller, throttle and PAS system.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Nakto Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I wasn't used to ebikes, I bought this as a gift for my son, but I received it, and decided to keep it for myself and get him one as well! Lol .so fun, especially on those "lazy" days you don't want to pedal. Works on all terrain really.
Love how compact the tires are. I wanted a fat bike that wasnt so bulky, I take it downtown and on some gravel trails, love it. I hooked it up on my jeep and take it to the beach as well, works great on sand!